ut4ever.org server #1 - Monster Mods server

Discussions about Servers
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

ut4ever.org server #1 - Monster Mods server

Post by TheDane »

94.75.238.231:7777:7778 - ut4ever.org #1 - Mods: SV, MH, MA2 & US -

This server is based in Holland, europe. It's our first server but more will follow in time.

it features 4 customized monster gamestyles:

SV: Survival, Survive all 16 waves of incomming monsters!
MH: Classic gamestyle, but amped a little with health regain and ammo regain.
MA2: New Monster Arena gamestyle, not like the classic MA at all. Monsters are spawned in 10 rounds, unlike Survival the monsters are now controlled by the mapper instead of the server admin.
US: Universal Soldiers Beta5, RPG vs FPS gamestyle under construction but very playable as is.

This server is a development server and does not require installations of any native code, so in short, it should support an out-of-the-box UT game without the need to change this and that.

FFAG :tu:
Retired.
gopostal

Re: ut4ever.org server #1 - Monster Mods server

Post by gopostal »

Yes, I'm going to pimp it because I'm involved but all I ask is you take a minute and play a little US in column 4. Look at the fully working, zero lag (from the RPG) setup and just think about the possibilities. True saved stats with the ability for the player to alter and choose without sacrificing any of the server pipeline... Imagine what your mod could do with assignable "classes", each with unique abilities and enhancements, many selected by the players themselves.