Discussions about Servers
teryse
Novice
Personal rank: baddie

Ut99 - help

Post by teryse »

Hello
hope im writing this in right section

ive bought unreal anthology pack today installed it and all but everytime when i am trying to connect to some server on UT99 goty i get Connection failed and then something like "Version of Engine Archive doesnt match" (soz for weird translate but i dont have english version of the game -_-)

the game is up to date on 436 patch and i cant find solution to this anywhere,which quite anoys me.

soooooo,anyone who could try help me solve this problem please?
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: Ut99 - help

Post by Feralidragon »

Moved to servers section.

Regarding that problem, it seems that you have an engine mismatch relative to the server. The Anthology pack is known to have one or another problem relative to the single original thing.

Try to patch it with the v436 no-delta patch (as I guess the engine.u is updated as well) and see if that's still happenning. Then you can make sure your "v436" is a actually a good and the official "v436".
teryse
Novice

Post by teryse »

no delta patch v436 didnt work :/ still same message
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Well, post about it in BeyondUnreal as well, as I saw there quite some topics regarding problems and doubts about Anthology, so there are some users with Anthology who might know how to solve your problem.

There might be someone still answering here, so still check this forum/topic until you get it solved, but perhaps your best bet is asking it in BU.
teryse
Novice

Post by teryse »

alrdy done and thx for reply / trying to help :)

Problem solved,had to remove all files from system that was makin my game to be cze version,now when its english all works proper