Unreal Coop Server

Discussions about Servers
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Unreal Coop Server

Post by JackGriffin »

The recent discussion here and a couple of other forums has me itching to explore the lands of NaPali again...

I'm currently uploading my coop server to a new game server. There's a lot to upload so it may be tomorrow before it goes live with a full redirect. I don't know how long I'll leave it up, it mostly depends if people play it and how much fun it is for me to mod in Unreal again.

I have a custom controller on it that is geared towards exploration and not being tough to play. It has some goodies and extras I've added myself (automatic translator for one) and I will greatly encourage people using the server to look at all the nooks and crannies of the maps they 'think' they already know. Let me tell you there is a lot of stuff tucked away all over those map packs and if you go looking there are things you have never seen.

Any of you are welcome to play and in fact I'd be happy if you'd use and abuse it. Anyone with some coop maps lying around might work it out with me and I'll add them. I have my own Hub Map that links to about 20 coop series and I'm open to adding more if you have any.

I'll update this post with the IP as soon as it's ready.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Unreal Coop Server

Post by papercoffee »

is it ready?
Metalfist
Masterful
Personal rank: ^,..,^ rawr

Post by Metalfist »

I really liked that Coop server you ran before. Classic Unreal1 weapons + nice maps = win :rock:
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

Server is up:
66.55.137.218:7777

I think I have everything redirected and correct but it's gonna take some testing. I did a quick compile of the latest version of the controller I was working on but I can't guarantee it's bug free completely. I need to spend an evening with it and get back up to speed.

Anyways on the server you can enter several mutate commands to give yourself stuff (without admin).
mutate trans
mutate guns
mutate light
mutate dark
...you'll figure it out :)

In the next week on my FF downtime I'll get on this server and get it fully fixed if there are any issues. You are welcome, no ENCOURAGED to use it now though as much as you like. Have fun and welcome back to NaPali :rock:
So long, and thanks for all the fish