Stronger Monster Hunt Community

Discussions about Servers
ASLY

Stronger Monster Hunt Community

Post by ASLY » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:41 pm

If you like Monster Hunt join to our community, let's talk about everything and play!
Same the UT ip and the TS3 adress, Stronger Monster Hunt Server ip + TS3 Address: 79.143.181.165

Image

User avatar
papercoffee
Godlike
Posts: 9935
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.

Re: Stronger Monster Hunt Community

Post by papercoffee » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:48 pm

This goes in "servers"

Moved.

ASLY

Re: Stronger Monster Hunt Community

Post by ASLY » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Update - New Website (WIP) Everyone welcome, cheers!

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 8079
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Re: Stronger Monster Hunt Community

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:52 pm

This may be due to my being at work, but that link isn't working for me.

Is your Stronger MonsterHunt in any way related to KillerBee's old one, or something different? I've heard lots of various names for MH servers but his was the only one I knew of prior that ever claimed to be a 'stronger' one.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758

User avatar
papercoffee
Godlike
Posts: 9935
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.

Re: Stronger Monster Hunt Community

Post by papercoffee » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:49 pm

.de ?? German webpage?

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 8079
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Re: Stronger Monster Hunt Community

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:47 pm

papercoffee wrote:.de ?? German webpage?
Yeah, kinda like UTzone.de... but I work for a German company and can access stuff like that regardless.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758

User avatar
papercoffee
Godlike
Posts: 9935
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.

Re: Stronger Monster Hunt Community

Post by papercoffee » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:02 am

EvilGrins wrote:
papercoffee wrote:.de ?? German webpage?
Yeah, kinda like UTzone.de... but I work for a German company and can access stuff like that regardless.
No I just wondered about a MH community in Germany... it's not that common ...is killerbee and his former server German?

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 8079
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA

Re: Stronger Monster Hunt Community

Post by EvilGrins » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:41 pm

papercoffee wrote:
EvilGrins wrote:
papercoffee wrote:.de ?? German webpage?
Yeah, kinda like UTzone.de... but I work for a German company and can access stuff like that regardless.
No I just wondered about a MH community in Germany... it's not that common ...is killerbee and his former server German?
It was all in English, so I don't think so... but UTzone.de does, like most Unreal/UT sites these days, have a forum attached and it's entirely in German.

http://www.utzone.de/forum/index.php
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758