FluXiService - Game Hosting

Discussions about Servers
FluX
Novice

FluXiService - Game Hosting

Post by FluX »

FluXiService - Game Hosting Provider - http://www.fluxiservice.com
Some reasons on how we are:
• Low Price & Ping - Two things that most admins care about the most, price and ping. We will garentee you low prices and low pings to help garentee quality service.

• FREE Instant Setup - There is NO WAITING after you have set your order. Your server will be up within 5 minutes with the details sent to your email. This will allow you to customise your server and start straight away.

• FREE TCAdmin Control Panel - This gives you full control over your server. You will be getting this control panel FREE with every server you order. Very easily usable with such great control.

• Great Support - We take pride in supporting you to make sure you have the best quality and time used up for your server. We train regularly on making sure we know the questions and answers to what you want. We will make sure all services are up and running as you will expect it to be, but you.

• Quality Network - We have made sure we are on a top notch network to make sure that the connections are as good as the service.

Sponsoring:
Now seems we're new, we are allowing limitations on sponsors right now. Our games are increasing as the longer we are but to get to that stage, we need to expand. With sponsoring we will give the first month free and the next month with the 20% off which we give any normal first orders.

On top of all of this, all first orders will get a 20% discount by using the promotional code "welcome".

If anyone has any questions, I will be glad to answer them on any case of the subject. Hope to hear from some of you soon, happy hunting!

FluX - Owner of FluXiService.
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Re: FluXiService - Game Hosting

Post by TheDane »

I only have two things to say: 1. Only amateurs promises good ping, you have absolutely no control of the players ping unless you own all the cables, fiber optics and wireless links all the way from your server to each and every client - impossible. 2. by giving 20% discount you already have priced your product 20% too high.

I don't like commercial adds like this on public fan forums. Ooops .. that was 3 things!
Retired.
noccer
Adept
Personal rank: Proud Terrorist

Post by noccer »

TheDane wrote:I only have two things to say: 1. Only amateurs promises good ping, you have absolutely no control of the players ping unless you own all the cables, fiber optics and wireless links all the way from your server to each and every client - impossible. 2. by giving 20% discount you already have priced your product 20% too high.

I don't like commercial adds like this on public fan forums. Ooops .. that was 3 things!
:gj: :tu: :rock:
Last edited by noccer on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

>>You can't steal any ip (v4)adresses, there are exactly 4294967296 of them, and they will still exist when you wrote down all of them, or are stored in a (master)servers database ;)<<
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

FluX, could you answer my questions?

1. Could you open certain ports for certain mod to operate within the game server and the mod?
2. Does the server come with free or priced "redirect" or some kind of web hosting?
3. Do you use a fresh server install only for UT99 server? (Non custom server install that come with custom stuffs and all of that stuff.)
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
FluX
Novice

Post by FluX »

TheDane wrote:I only have two things to say: 1. Only amateurs promises good ping, you have absolutely no control of the players ping unless you own all the cables, fiber optics and wireless links all the way from your server to each and every client - impossible. 2. by giving 20% discount you already have priced your product 20% too high.

1.) I guarentee as people will be ordering for their own area which is down to them. They are all on a 1GB connection speed (upload and download). The connection of the player itself is not under our control but under thiers which still means we are giving out low pings.
2.) It's on 20% discount in general but if you looked at the prices, they are lower then any other website that I have seen so far. There probably is a few that could match or be lower but that is how business works.
3.) I'm not one for advertisements but that's how business works. Sometimes you gotta do things.
Chamberly wrote:FluX, could you answer my questions?

1. Could you open certain ports for certain mod to operate within the game server and the mod?
2. Does the server come with free or priced "redirect" or some kind of web hosting?
3. Do you use a fresh server install only for UT99 server? (Non custom server install that come with custom stuffs and all of that stuff.)
1.) Yes.
2.) We will be giving out a free redirect but it will be shared. We will be offering private redirect aswel but these are future things. I can set something up easily as temporary public redirection though.
3.) Currently have a fresh install but can easily add other bits in the future. We never use custom builds that ruin it as I have had that in the past and it gets way too confusing on what works and what doesn't.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Well ...everything server related (also server advertisement) goes to the "Server" section.

Moved!
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

FluX wrote:

1.) Yes.
2.) We will be giving out a free redirect but it will be shared. We will be offering private redirect aswel but these are future things. I can set something up easily as temporary public redirection though.
3.) Currently have a fresh install but can easily add other bits in the future. We never use custom builds that ruin it as I have had that in the past and it gets way too confusing on what works and what doesn't.
I would prefer to have my own private redirect but a temp subfolder from a public would be fine. Other than that, this looks perfect. :rock:
FluX
Novice

Post by FluX »

Chamberly wrote:
FluX wrote:

1.) Yes.
I would prefer to have my own private redirect but a temp subfolder from a public would be fine. Other than that, this looks perfect. :rock:
Glad to know. If you got anymore questions, please do ask. Either ask me here or try out the live support.
papercoffee wrote:Well ...everything server related (also server advertisement) goes to the "Server" section.

Moved!
Sorry and thank you for moving it to the correct place.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

You were incredibly lucky in this one. Would I have been around when you first posted this, being this your first post, I would have perma-banned you as an advertising bot.
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

I thought he was a bot at first but then I'd ask question to try to see if it is real. lol
FluX
Novice

Post by FluX »

loool, nah. I made sure I did a template ready to put on different areas. It keeps it cleaner etc.

Annoyingly, still no USA server up as we're having some local problems with it. Will message here when it is up with the details.
FluX
Novice

Post by FluX »

USA is now live. I apologise for the time it took as we ran into a few problems. Remember, this is a temporary USA server until we get our own official one which at the end, will get a free transfer across. I even will transfer all servers across myself if people would prefer that. The server is located in Atlanta.

Link: http://multigameservers.com/order/cart.php
Myself and my staff will be supporting on their the same as if it is on our own website.

Hope to see some faces grabbing their 20% off with the welcome code "welcome".