Cha's Development Server!

Discussions about Servers
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Cha's Development Server!

Post by Chamberly »

Decided to show off a little bit. :loool:
Be warned, this server is loaded! & Not with millions of custom skins and voice packs. Just cool stuff.

IP: Unreal://108.174.60.23:7777/
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 0.23:7777/

What's here?
Helping test some stuffs for some peoples.

LC (Link: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5201)
Ferbotz (Link: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3805)
XC_Spec (Link: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4165)
A new mapvote currently in work (Link: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5439)
XC_GameEngine (Link: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5624)

Ok, gametypes and stuffs:
Spoiler
DM;
-Ferbotz, with LC (normal weapons)
-LC normal weapons
-Ferbotz, with LC (Using ChamRifleLC)
-LC Instagib
-LC SniperArena

CTF;
-LC normal weapons
-Ferbotz, with LC (normal weapons)
-Bunny Track
-LC Instagib

Siege
;
-SiegePub
-GlobalSiege
-CacusTech
-OldSiege
-OldSiege--With Ferbotz
-SiegePub--Freebuild

Challenges; (Arena)
-Flak Cannon against Aegor
-Shock Rifle against Aegor

Cacus Coop; (Unreal Coop)
-U1 weapons
-UT weapons
-Mix weapons

Team Death Match;
-LC Instagib
-LC SniperArena

Jail Break;
-LC Normal Weapons
-LC Instagib
More to come.

Planning to add Jailbreak with normal weapons, ChamRifle, and probably sniperarena/instagib. & more maps.
Future plan -maybe- Xloc, and some more rapidfire sniper rifles.
I haven't exactly listed everything but just a few.
I've also put in maps for who which to test online privately, this means only the author and a few invited testers within certain time, with the server passworded. You may request to test your maps as you wish, or anything else.

Come and test as you want.
Last edited by Chamberly on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Cha's Development Server!

Post by papercoffee »

What is the "ChamRifle" ?
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

papercoffee wrote:What is the "ChamRifle" ?
A rapidfire (so called camping but imo not camping lol) sniper rifle.
Not a Uzi, zark, nor a bunnyrifle. Someone made it for me about 2 yrs ago and I still have it. I'm thinking about redoing it and build as the way I'd like. lol.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:It looks like you need more gametype for your server development. Image

MapVoteLA13Up1a

=========NEW UPDATES========

- CustomGameConfig OF 16 TO 49
- Voting OF 1024 maps TO 4224
- List Filter OF 48 TO 1056
- ExcludeFilter 16 OF TO 1001
- A WAS ADDED INI PRE CONFIGURED

=============================

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/foru ... =51&t=2561
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

Yeah. I'll be looking into it sometimes soon.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Chamberly wrote:
Not a Uzi, zark, nor a bunnyrifle. Someone made it for me about 2 yrs ago and I still have it. I'm thinking about redoing it and build as the way I'd like. lol.
You should try the Ridiculous 'Deemer on your server ... it's a fast firing Redeemer with everything else then missiles flying out of it. :mrgreen: really great on medium sized camping maps and fast paced action on any other DM map.
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

papercoffee wrote:
Chamberly wrote:
You should try the Ridiculous 'Deemer on your server ... it's a fast firing Redeemer with everything else then missiles flying out of it. :mrgreen: really great on medium sized camping maps and fast paced action on any other DM map.
Hmm. I thought Hook took some ownage on this? :loool: I'll try it. :)
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

Added Jailbreak.

Next plans is to add Xloc, and a few people requested slv, bombing run, and "Ridiculous 'Deemer". Hehehe. I'll have to take a look into these. New stuff for me. Time to work and then do research.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:may be this can help you for set .. my actual mapvote

yes none all is official it's for test

Code: Select all

CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssault",NewPrefix="AS",Mutators="LeagueAS140.NoGuardiaTeamCannon,GlobalServerv09c2.CustomServer,GlobalWeaponsv09c2.PureStat,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator,GotLoque.GotLoque",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=2")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssault",NewPrefix="iAS",Mutators="GlobalServerv09c2.CustomServer,GlobalWeaponsv09c2.PureStat,GlobalServerv09c2.GlobalIG,GotLoque.GotLoque",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=2")
CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="CTF",Mutators="GlobalServerv09c2.CustomServer,GlobalWeaponsv09c2.PureStat,Flags3F.Flags3F,heineken2.heineken2,BotPack.NoRedeemer,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator",Settings="GoalTeamScore=5.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=2")
CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="iCTF",Mutators="GlobalServerv09c2.CustomServer,GlobalWeaponsv09c2.PureStat,GlobalServerv09c2.GlobalIG,Flags3F.Flags3F,heineken2.heineken2,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=2")
CustomGameConfig[4]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="JailBreak.JailBreak",NewPrefix="NwJB",Mutators="GlobalServerv0_6d.GlobalServer,GlobalWeaponsv0_6d.PureStat,JailPeace.JailPeace,JBRSIndicator.JBRSIndicator,NoJailKill.NoJailKill,WrongJail.WrongJail,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator",Settings="GoalTeamScore=10,bTournament=False,MinPlayers=4,bUseTranslocator=False,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False")
CustomGameConfig[5]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssault",NewPrefix="cAS",Mutators="LeagueAS140.NoGuardiaTeamCannon,ZeroPingPlus103.ZeroPing,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator,GotLoque.GotLoque",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=2")
CustomGameConfig[6]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.Domination",NewPrefix="DOM",Mutators="GlobalServerv09c2.CustomServer,GlobalWeaponsv09c2.PureStat,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=4")
CustomGameConfig[7]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="JailBreak.JailBreak",NewPrefix="ZpJB",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ZeroPing,JailPeace.JailPeace,JBRSIndicator.JBRSIndicator,NoJailKill.NoJailKill,WrongJail.WrongJail,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator",Settings="GoalTeamScore=10,bTournament=False,MinPlayers=4,bUseTranslocator=False,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False")
CustomGameConfig[8]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BotPack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="zpigbCTF",Mutators="BatThwap.BatThwap,ZeroPingPlus103.ZP_ShockArena,zpShockArenaToComboGib.zpShockArenaToComboGib,ReduceBalls.ReduceBalls,KeepIt.Keep1,DoubleJumpUT.DoubleJumpUT,Flags3F.Flags3F,heineken2.heineken2,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF",Settings="GoalTeamScore=5.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=4")
CustomGameConfig[9]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="CampDM",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ZeroPing,BunnyFooFooV5s.BunnyFooFoo,HyperTrans.TranslocMutator,AARV17.AlienRifleMutator,AMLP_HaSm_v1b.AMLP_HaSm,heineken2.heineken2,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,GCAnnouncer.GCAnnouncer,Zombies5.Zombies,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=6")
CustomGameConfig[10]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="BunnyTrack3.BunnyTrackGame",NewPrefix="BT",Mutators="BTPlusPlusv099.BTPlusPlus,KeepIt.Keep1,heineken2.heineken2",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=0")
CustomGameConfig[11]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="IslvCTF",Mutators="RX8_T2.StrangeArena,ZPColorInstagibAddOnV210.ColorInstagib,KeepIt.Keep1,BatThwap.BatThwap,HyperTrans.TranslocMutator,DoubleJumpUT.DoubleJumpUT,Flags3F.Flags3F,heineken2.heineken2,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,NoSLPickup110.PickupMutator",Settings="GoalTeamScore=5.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=4,bForceRespawn=False")
CustomGameConfig[12]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="DM",Mutators="GlobalServerv09c2.CustomServer,GlobalWeaponsv09c2.PureStat,BotPack.NoPowerUps,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,GCAnnouncer.GCAnnouncer,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=4")
CustomGameConfig[13]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="sCTF",Mutators="GlobalServerv09c2.CustomServer,GlobalWeaponsv09c2.PureStat,GlobalServerv09c2.GlobalSA,Flags3F.Flags3F,heineken2.heineken2,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,BotPack.NoPowerups,MinPlayers=4")
CustomGameConfig[14]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BotPack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="NewcCTF",Mutators="ComboShockv1e.ComboShock,UTToolbox.RegenerateAmmo,GlobalServerv0_5f.GlobalServer,GlobalWeaponsv0_5f.PureStat,BatThwap.BatThwap,DoubleJumpUT.DoubleJumpUT,Flags3F.Flags3F,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF",Settings="GoalTeamScore=5.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=4")
CustomGameConfig[15]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssault",NewPrefix="NwAS",Mutators="GlobalServerv09c2.CustomServer,GlobalWeaponsv09c2.PureStat,LeagueAS140.NoGuardiaTeamCannon,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator.GotLoque.GotLoque",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=2")
CustomGameConfig[16]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssault",NewPrefix="testAS",Mutators="LeagueAS140.NoGuardiaTeamCannon,NewNetUnrealv0_9.NewNetServer,NewNetWeaponsv0_9.PureStat,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator,GotLoque.GotLoque",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=2")
CustomGameConfig[17]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssault",NewPrefix="iAS",Mutators="ZeroPingPlus103.ColorAccuGib,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator,GotLoque.GotLoque",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=2")
CustomGameConfig[18]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssault",NewPrefix="AS",Mutators="LeagueAS140.NoGuardiaTeamCannon,ZeroPingPlus103.ZeroPing,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,heineken2.heineken2,HumiliationV2.HumiliationMutator,GotLoque.GotLoque",Settings="bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bBalanceTeams=False,MinPlayers=2")
CustomGameConfig[19]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[20]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[21]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[22]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[23]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[24]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[25]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[26]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[27]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[28]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[29]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[30]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[31]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[32]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[33]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[34]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[35]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[36]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[37]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[38]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[39]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[40]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[41]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[42]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[43]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[44]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[45]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[46]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[47]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[48]=(bEnabled=False,GameClass="",NewPrefix="",Mutators="",Settings="")

RNG official CTF4 clanbase by me

CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="CTF4.CTF4Game",NewPrefix="3v3v3v3",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,SmartCTFX01.SmartCTFX,SmartCTFX01.SmartCTFXBinds,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=2.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bCarryBack=False,bDesignation=False,bElimination=True,bSubtraction=False,bDistribution=True,bMultiCap=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=4,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=0,bForceRespawn=False")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="CTF4.CTF4Game",NewPrefix="4CTF",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,SmartCTFX01.SmartCTFX,SmartCTFX01.SmartCTFXBinds,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=2.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bCarryBack=False,bDesignation=False,bElimination=True,bSubtraction=False,bDistribution=True,bMultiCap=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=4,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=0,bForceRespawn=False")
CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.SmartCTFGame",NewPrefix="CTF",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak",Settings="GoalTeamScore=5.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=0,bForceRespawn=False")
CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.SmartCTFGame",NewPrefix="2v2sCTF",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=4,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[4]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.SmartCTFGame",NewPrefix="3v3sCTF",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=6,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[5]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.SmartCTFGame",NewPrefix="4v4sCTF",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=8,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[6]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.SmartCTFGame",NewPrefix="5v5sCTF",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=10,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[7]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.EUTTeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="TDM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,FragLimit=200,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=0,bForceRespawn=False")
CustomGameConfig[8]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.EUTTeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="3v3TDM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,FragLimit=200,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=6,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[9]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.EUTTeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="4v4TDM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,FragLimit=200,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=8,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[10]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.EUTTeamGamePlus",NewPrefix="5v5sTDM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,FragLimit=200,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=10,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[11]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BotPack.Domination",NewPrefix="DOM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,FragLimit=0,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=0,bForceRespawn=False")
CustomGameConfig[12]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BotPack.Domination",NewPrefix="3v3DOM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,FragLimit=0,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=6,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[13]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BotPack.Domination",NewPrefix="4v4sDOM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,FragLimit=0,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=8,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[14]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BotPack.Domination",NewPrefix="5v5DOM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="GoalTeamScore=0.000000,FragLimit=0,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=False,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=True,bautopause=True,MinPlayers=0,MaxPlayers=10,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=2,bForceRespawn=True")
CustomGameConfig[15]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="EUT_1G.EUTDeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="DM",Mutators="ZPPure7G.ZP_SniperArena,AntiTweakV42.AntiTweak,BotPack.NoPowerups,BotPack.NoRedeemer",Settings="FragLimit=30,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=True,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=2,bForceRespawn=False")
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

Added DOM, LMS, Xloc, and the release of Newnet onto the server (not everything is set up under Newnet, but some would be.)
The link where I got the NN is from here: http://www.globalunreal.com/forums/view ... =41&t=2056

Still haven't got slv, bombing run, and "Ridiculous 'Deemer" since I have no idea about them lol.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:You have lms with lc weapons .
Have you try to set lms 04 with newnet , is it working ?

for slv or rx8 with insta zp if you want ( RX8 bug with newnet you can jump of the RX8 but you stay in air and can't move)

CustomGameConfig[11]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="IslvCTF",Mutators="RX8_T2.StrangeArena,ZPColorInstagibAddOnV210.ColorInstagib,KeepIt.Keep1,BatThwap.BatThwap,HyperTrans.TranslocMutator,DoubleJumpUT.DoubleJumpUT,Flags3F.Flags3F,heineken2.heineken2,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,NoSLPickup110.PickupMutator",Settings="GoalTeamScore=5.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=4,bForceRespawn=False")

CustomGameConfig[11]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="IslvCTF",Mutators=",SLV205.StrangeArena,ZPColorInstagibAddOnV210.ColorInstagib,KeepIt.Keep1,BatThwap.BatThwap,HyperTrans.TranslocMutator,DoubleJumpUT.DoubleJumpUT,Flags3F.Flags3F,heineken2.heineken2,QFeedback_v22.QFeedback,RextendedCTFv2-2.RexCTF,SmartDM105.SmartDM,,NoSLPickup110.PickupMutator",Settings="GoalTeamScore=5.000000,TimeLimit=20,bPlayersBalanceTeams=True,bMultiWeaponStay=True,bBalanceTeams=False,FriendlyFireScale=0.0,bTournament=False,bautopause=False,MaxPlayers=12,MaxTeams=2,MaxSpectators=0,MinPlayers=4,bForceRespawn=False")
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

In the UT Server Browser I can't see your server. :?
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

I haven't tried LMS with NN yet, but I can test it on a test server to see the result.
...04?

For the slv stuff, it looks like there is a lot of mutators there, I'll have to take a look at most of them.

For Aslye702, I thought I saw it in the server log that it is saying it isn't uplinking... so I went ahead and fix that. Thanks for letting me know, I could've forgot all about it.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

ASLY

Post by ASLY »

It's okay! I just want to try online the XLoc Arena. Maybe we can play in the night if you like. :tu: