- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:26 pm
I need ports 7777, 7778, 7779 and so on for unreal tournament and ut2k4. I have talked with cox and the manufacturer and got no results. I know I have to go to port forwarding to open ports but I'm not sure if in doing it right.
I had no problem using my previous modems hosting servers but witty this ddw366 ubee modem I'm having lots of trouble. Nobody can join my servers or my vent servers.
What am I doing wrong? I've attached screen shots of what I've done
- Posts: 9935
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 3765
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm
- Personal rank: -Retired-
Word of warning: If you enable web admin you are going to get pummeled by Chinese IP login attempts. I'd leave it disabled as long as it sits in a DMZ.
- Posts: 3314
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details ... ander.html
Setup a Static IP Address
Open Port Check
Try the Port Forwarding utility (not free)
https://vivaldi.net/blogs/entry/network ... rnet-tools