CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby ReaperAA » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:43 am

Turning off recoil makes them boring. A little bit of recoil is actually good, just not as high as it is in this mod
ReaperAA
Novice
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby Spectra » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:10 pm

ReaperAA wrote:First of all, just wanted to say that i looove ur mod. Keep up the great work.

However i have a small suggestion. If u r planning to release a version 1.2 of the mod, then can u change the weapon recoil and accuracies like the way they were in your CS 1.6 weapons mod. Right now recoil is little to high for some weapons, even for CS standards


I understand. I overdid the recoil on some weapons. I thought a bit of a challenge would not be a problem for players.
Spectra
Masterful
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 pm
Location: (X) Unable To Locate....
Personal rank: Nullified!

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby mrwallace888 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:12 am

Hey I know this is a somewhat old topic but when I got this mod, the summon commands don't work. I can't summon the weapons. They spawn fine and everything in the map, but I like using cheats but I can't summon like a C4 or M249 or something.
mrwallace888
Novice
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 12:11 am

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby Spectra » Mon May 06, 2019 7:26 am

Did you check the ReadMe file? It has list of summon codes of all weapons.
If it still doesn't work, can you share your logs?
Spectra
Masterful
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 pm
Location: (X) Unable To Locate....
Personal rank: Nullified!

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby mrwallace888 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:29 pm

I copy and pasted the codes, they don't work. But it's strange because it's not like I get an error or anything.
mrwallace888
Novice
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 12:11 am

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby OjitroC » Thu May 16, 2019 9:35 pm

mrwallace888 wrote:I copy and pasted the codes, they don't work. But it's strange because it's not like I get an error or anything.
I don't have a problem summoning those weapons. When you say you copied and pasted the summons, you mean you pasted them individually in the console?
User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby mrwallace888 » Fri May 24, 2019 5:18 am

OjitroC wrote:
mrwallace888 wrote:I copy and pasted the codes, they don't work. But it's strange because it's not like I get an error or anything.
I don't have a problem summoning those weapons. When you say you copied and pasted the summons, you mean you pasted them individually in the console?

Correct. Though they weren't from the Readme, they were from the top of the topic, with that little thing that had all the commands. Those didn't work. Are they different?

-MERGED-

Tried the Readme ones too. Didn't work. It doesn't say wrong command or anything. Just nothing happens.
Last edited by papercoffee on Fri May 24, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double post
mrwallace888
Novice
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 12:11 am

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby papercoffee » Fri May 24, 2019 8:13 am

@mrwallace888
Please avoid double posting within a 24 hours limit. We allow our member to edit their posts.
User avatar
papercoffee
Site Staff
 
Posts: 9171
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby OjitroC » Fri May 24, 2019 12:40 pm

mrwallace888 wrote: Tried the Readme ones too. Didn't work. It doesn't say wrong command or anything. Just nothing happens.
Presumably you can summon default UT weapons OK? What does the log say when you try to summon a CSS Weapon? Are you running any mutators that might cause a conflict?
User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby mrwallace888 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:17 pm

It's the only mutator I have on. Yes, I can summon everything else fine, even pickups like the damage multiplier thing and a keg of health. Was also looking at logs and that didn't really help. Not sure what log to look at.
mrwallace888
Novice
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 12:11 am

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby OjitroC » Fri May 24, 2019 11:21 pm

mrwallace888 wrote: ... Was also looking at logs and that didn't really help. Not sure what log to look at.
It's the UnrealTournament.Log in your UT/System folder.
User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby mrwallace888 » Sat May 25, 2019 5:36 am

Yeah but there's like many different ones and they're all .TMP files. I don't know which one to really look at.
mrwallace888
Novice
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 12:11 am

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby OjitroC » Sat May 25, 2019 9:57 am

mrwallace888 wrote:Yeah but there's like many different ones and they're all .TMP files. I don't know which one to really look at.

That's odd - can't see why there should be multiple copies of Unrealtournament.log as temp files - if you have local stats logging enabled there will be multiple copies of Unreal.ngLog.but they will be in the UT/Logs folder.

Anyway, delete all the UT.log.tmp files - start a new game - try to summon a CSSWeaponsv1_1 weapon - exit UT and have a look at the newly created UT.log file.
User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby mrwallace888 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:24 pm

Still just gives me a single TMP log file which has information that is not important. If I have that CS 1.6 weapon mod does it conflict? I have it but I don't even use it.
mrwallace888
Novice
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 12:11 am

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Postby OjitroC » Sat May 25, 2019 11:56 pm

mrwallace888 wrote:Still just gives me a single TMP log file which has information that is not important. If I have that CS 1.6 weapon mod does it conflict? I have it but I don't even use it.

The UnrealTournament.log shouldn't be a TMP file - it should also have a line like this when summoning something 'ScriptLog: Fabricate botpack.shockrifle' - do you have anything similar in your log file? Normally there is also an indication of the reason why something can not be summoned/fabricated.

No, there's no conflict with other versions of the Counter Strike weapons (I have five altogether).
User avatar
OjitroC
Godlike
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Modifications

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest