CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
ReaperAA
Novice

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Post by ReaperAA »

Turning off recoil makes them boring. A little bit of recoil is actually good, just not as high as it is in this mod
Spectra
Masterful
Personal rank: Nullified!

Post by Spectra »

ReaperAA wrote:First of all, just wanted to say that i looove ur mod. Keep up the great work.

However i have a small suggestion. If u r planning to release a version 1.2 of the mod, then can u change the weapon recoil and accuracies like the way they were in your CS 1.6 weapons mod. Right now recoil is little to high for some weapons, even for CS standards
I understand. I overdid the recoil on some weapons. I thought a bit of a challenge would not be a problem for players.
mrwallace888
Novice

Post by mrwallace888 »

Hey I know this is a somewhat old topic but when I got this mod, the summon commands don't work. I can't summon the weapons. They spawn fine and everything in the map, but I like using cheats but I can't summon like a C4 or M249 or something.
Spectra
Masterful
Personal rank: Nullified!

Post by Spectra »

Did you check the ReadMe file? It has list of summon codes of all weapons.
If it still doesn't work, can you share your logs?
mrwallace888
Novice

Post by mrwallace888 »

I copy and pasted the codes, they don't work. But it's strange because it's not like I get an error or anything.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

mrwallace888 wrote:I copy and pasted the codes, they don't work. But it's strange because it's not like I get an error or anything.
I don't have a problem summoning those weapons. When you say you copied and pasted the summons, you mean you pasted them individually in the console?
mrwallace888
Novice

Post by mrwallace888 »

OjitroC wrote:
mrwallace888 wrote:I copy and pasted the codes, they don't work. But it's strange because it's not like I get an error or anything.
I don't have a problem summoning those weapons. When you say you copied and pasted the summons, you mean you pasted them individually in the console?
Correct. Though they weren't from the Readme, they were from the top of the topic, with that little thing that had all the commands. Those didn't work. Are they different?

-MERGED-

Tried the Readme ones too. Didn't work. It doesn't say wrong command or anything. Just nothing happens.
Last edited by papercoffee on Fri May 24, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double post
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

@mrwallace888
Please avoid double posting within a 24 hours limit. We allow our member to edit their posts.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

mrwallace888 wrote: Tried the Readme ones too. Didn't work. It doesn't say wrong command or anything. Just nothing happens.
Presumably you can summon default UT weapons OK? What does the log say when you try to summon a CSS Weapon? Are you running any mutators that might cause a conflict?
mrwallace888
Novice

Post by mrwallace888 »

It's the only mutator I have on. Yes, I can summon everything else fine, even pickups like the damage multiplier thing and a keg of health. Was also looking at logs and that didn't really help. Not sure what log to look at.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

mrwallace888 wrote: ... Was also looking at logs and that didn't really help. Not sure what log to look at.
It's the UnrealTournament.Log in your UT/System folder.
mrwallace888
Novice

Post by mrwallace888 »

Yeah but there's like many different ones and they're all .TMP files. I don't know which one to really look at.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

mrwallace888 wrote:Yeah but there's like many different ones and they're all .TMP files. I don't know which one to really look at.
That's odd - can't see why there should be multiple copies of Unrealtournament.log as temp files - if you have local stats logging enabled there will be multiple copies of Unreal.ngLog.but they will be in the UT/Logs folder.

Anyway, delete all the UT.log.tmp files - start a new game - try to summon a CSSWeaponsv1_1 weapon - exit UT and have a look at the newly created UT.log file.
mrwallace888
Novice

Post by mrwallace888 »

Still just gives me a single TMP log file which has information that is not important. If I have that CS 1.6 weapon mod does it conflict? I have it but I don't even use it.
OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC »

mrwallace888 wrote:Still just gives me a single TMP log file which has information that is not important. If I have that CS 1.6 weapon mod does it conflict? I have it but I don't even use it.
The UnrealTournament.log shouldn't be a TMP file - it should also have a line like this when summoning something 'ScriptLog: Fabricate botpack.shockrifle' - do you have anything similar in your log file? Normally there is also an indication of the reason why something can not be summoned/fabricated.

No, there's no conflict with other versions of the Counter Strike weapons (I have five altogether).