CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
mrwallace888
Novice

Re: CS Source Weapons for UT v1.1 release

Post by mrwallace888 »

I can't find anything for it. I look in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Unreal Tournament\Logs\ and there's the .TMP and then there's a .LOG file. I looked up something about ngStats or something like it that turns a .TMP into a .LOG when a match is ended by timelimit, fraglimit, etc or something.

I don't know. I took some screenshots.
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (5.06 KiB) Viewed 1071 times
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

mrwallace888 wrote:I can't find anything for it.
Try

Code: Select all

dir D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Unrealtournament.log /s
in a console.
(To open a windows console, press START and type CMD.)
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Perhaps that "Unreal Tournament" instead of "UnrealTournament" path does more damage than expected - that space used in steam version is a non-sense from a sick mind. These are problems which I have never seen. Always my game created an UnrealTournament.log file in System folder, that nglog... is another stuff not the main log - including on a Laptop with Win10 - Server with Win7 - Workstation(s) with WinXP, not to mention when I set paths different, I always was able to figure UnrealTournament.log file even if game went stuck and said log was borked, I still could see it. Definitely OS doesn't allow access to that place or UT cannot manage that stupid SPACE.
Just saying...
mrwallace888
Novice

Post by mrwallace888 »

Well Sektor, what's your idea, then?
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Opening a file explorer and searching on drive with ut install some file called UnrealTournament.log... else install game writing path correctly... or simply using a copy which doesn't use paths registered and are located in other partition/drive other than OS...
mrwallace888
Novice

Post by mrwallace888 »

Also btw there's a bug, with the AUG and another gun that was in its category, forgot its name, their viewmodels are broken.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

mrwallace888 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:55 am Also btw there's a bug, with the AUG and another gun that was in its category, forgot its name, their viewmodels are broken.
Last post was May 26, 2019 !
It took you nearly a year to notice this bug?
mrwallace888
Novice

Post by mrwallace888 »

papercoffee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:10 pmIt took you nearly a year to notice this bug?
Only partly because I rarely get those weapons in game, plus I go to remind myself to notify you guys about it and then up forgetting.
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Relax the megaphone, you pressed bunch of cellulose with brown stains of brewed bean juice. At least some progress is being done, right? I mean, I have seen little to no progress in community mods (apart from maybe a few maps) for a while, already, in these forums.

Anyway, good finding, Mr. William Wallace! Good luck in your endless endeavor yet ever-enriching enterprise. Your efforts endear the modding ecosystem, and energize our everlasting yearn for expanded experiences.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction