- Time flows based on your movement: the slower you are, the slower the time flows.
- When you're stopped, time almost stops: projectiles become much slower.
- All base UT weapons were redone to use projectiles with tracers, so everything is dodgeable.
- Visuals based on SUPER HOT: players are red, weapons and pickups are grey, projectiles are black with red tracers.
- Mutator, compatible with most GameTypes.
- Since it replaces all weapons, it's not compatible with other weapon mods.
- Since it relies too much on changing speed of projectiles, it only works in singleplayer.
Start a practice session and add the desired mutator to play the mod.
- uHOT: keeps regular UT balance, replacing default weapons with their modified counterparts to work together with SUPERHOT mechanics.
- uHOT Instagib: replaces all weapons with Enhanced Shockrifle, so balance goes towards SUPERHOT, as everything kills on one hit.
The mod is NOT compatible with multiplayer, so only use it on Botmatches.
Mod doesn't work!
If the game doesn't become slower when you stop, it's probably because your UT is running on a much higher frequency than the engine supports.
Possible solutions would be turning VSync on, or using an alternative executable of the game to make it run at correct speed (search for unreal tournament multicore fix).
After playing the mod, the game is slowed down without it!
Since this mod messes with game speed, whenever you use it and decide to play without it, your game will be slowed down. Open the in-game console and type Slomo 1 to return the game to its normal speed.