work in the cleanup Beta 3 version (which will also include an ingame IRC bridge to the chat).
EDIT: So I cleaned up. But it is too hard to mess with chat messages. :/
- open-source (meaning that it's UnrealScript source code is and will always be free for everybody),
- never-ending (which means it will never be in a finished state, so that I don't impose a limit on my improvements) and
- experimental (which means the shit you see here may change, and the shit you see here is by NO means meant to be a good product, but rather an experimental one).
P.S. sorry for the badwords, I'm stressed with my bros lately.
EDIT: Then comes a problem: the gibmsg is always broadcasted even when the UTHumanCarcass is not found.
Tell to your brother that you have important things to do and ask it politely to leave you alone because these beta things might get a sudden turn into betadine .
EDIT: MUSHMATCH feedback:
Game do seems to work under XC_Engine but, something does lags and I'm speaking about an easy map (a DM-3072 one from contest). Some SetBotOrders errors are around but not evil logs.
To be honest, probably this game-type runs a bit better than those "Pawns" which "mature" people are doing - shame on them. It looks like you have improved a bit your way of doing which is Good.
At mutators chapter ... maybe I have to wait a while until to find some purpose for them...
- Fixed Saddles;
- Fixed MushMatch's rage incarnate inventory bug;
- Changed the meshes for the AttachRocket and the Sporifier;
- Reskinned the Beacon Gun;
- Fixed(?) the AttachRocket;
- and a few more changes.
Disclaimer: I don't release betas because I think they're good enough, but rather because I need community feedback on them. I'm the man of the people.
EDIT - message to the moderators: please move to the Mods subforum, not Gametypes.
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
In RC3, if someone is suspecting on you (probably because you dealt damage to a human and another human saw it), that someone will have a red name, both when looked at (crosshair identification), and in the scoreboard. RC3 also has a few fixes related to people suspecting on you if you try to kill someone who is suspected, et al.
And, in RC4, I've fixed some serious bugs. Still waiting to see how netplay will work for ya
RC5 is a hotfix for a crash involving the Beacon Launcher's RateSelf, which calls SetEnemy, which calls RateSelf, and so on...
RC6 is a hotfix to give infected mushes Sporifiers. This bug appeared since the removal of every "GusPackII." instance from class files (to prevent bad class references in the compiled .U file).
Just wait until the next Release Candidate to see!...
oh, yes! I forgot to explain.
This game will be in Release Candidate, until you manage to playtest this thoroughly. I'm only one man with two hands, so I can't playtest as well as you do! Unfortunately, so far, community input has been minimal for quite some time. :/
EDIT: RC7 (The Ladder Update) is now up in the OP!