X-Vehicles (demo)

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
4HM-Minatar

Re: X-Vehicles (demo)

Post by 4HM-Minatar » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:55 am

Gustavo6046 hit on an interesting idea.
4HM-Minatar Image

Virgile
Average

Post by Virgile » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:23 pm

Even if it's only a technical demo, it's particularly cool and interesting. Thanks!

Gustavo6046
Inhuman
Personal rank: Finite

Post by Gustavo6046 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 pm

4HM-Minatar wrote:hit
At last someone who knows my language!

Leo(T.C.K.)
Adept

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:17 pm

I remember there used to be conversions of the ut2004 vehicles by some blackcheetah, I never really tried them but does this still exist anywhere? I know that he did some stupid shit later on and that he was shunned for it, but I still wonder if that mod is around. Dots did the U2Vehicles which combined the u2xmp vehicles and the bulldog vehicle found in ut2003 (which actually had unreal warfare origins).

But with all kind of recent leaks and stuff, there has been an actual pre-ue3 build of unreal warfare that leaked and it has vehicles even though they are extremely broken on that build and yes even bulldog is broken. It's almost as bad as big rigs over the road racing bad, as the vehicles clip through staticmeshes in most cases etc. But aside from bulldog it has like 4 to 5 other vehicles. Plus there are also those uengine 2 runtime test vehicles that could be converted as well. Even though those are silly. There is a separate version of that that also works on warfare (it has most of the gdc 2002 stuff except for two locations seen there).

Either way, I hope someone can make conversions of the rest of warfare vehicles minus bulldog obviously based on dots vehicles or u2vehicles. The resources are avaiable. I can share this too if anyone's interested I will give out links. The weapons on the vehicles aren't functional in that build but something can be improvised for the mod conversion version.

OjitroC
Godlike

Post by OjitroC » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:13 pm

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:17 pm
I remember there used to be conversions of the ut2004 vehicles by some blackcheetah, I never really tried them but does this still exist anywhere? I know that he did some stupid shit later on and that he was shunned for it, but I still wonder if that mod is around.
Yes, it's called OnslaughtUT - available here GameTypes/ONS/. No idea what it is like as I haven't used it for years, if ever.

On vehicles, there's also a driveable pickup truck from Turboman called Tvehicles.

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:50 pm

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:17 pm
I remember there used to be conversions of the ut2004 vehicles by some blackcheetah, I never really tried them but does this still exist anywhere? I know that he did some stupid shit later on and that he was shunned for it, but I still wonder if that mod is around. Dots did the U2Vehicles which combined the u2xmp vehicles and the bulldog vehicle found in ut2003 (which actually had unreal warfare origins).

But with all kind of recent leaks and stuff, there has been an actual pre-ue3 build of unreal warfare that leaked and it has vehicles even though they are extremely broken on that build and yes even bulldog is broken. It's almost as bad as big rigs over the road racing bad, as the vehicles clip through staticmeshes in most cases etc. But aside from bulldog it has like 4 to 5 other vehicles. Plus there are also those uengine 2 runtime test vehicles that could be converted as well. Even though those are silly. There is a separate version of that that also works on warfare (it has most of the gdc 2002 stuff except for two locations seen there).

Either way, I hope someone can make conversions of the rest of warfare vehicles minus bulldog obviously based on dots vehicles or u2vehicles. The resources are avaiable. I can share this too if anyone's interested I will give out links. The weapons on the vehicles aren't functional in that build but something can be improvised for the mod conversion version.
This has been on my list of things to dive into. I would be interested in the resources you mentioned and I can see what I can do.

Leo(T.C.K.)
Adept

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:14 pm

Sent you pm with everything.

Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:35 pm

The UT99 Onslaught project page still exists so please link to that.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/onslaught-ut