The Piercer

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

The Piercer

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Hello, all.

This is not a very qualified project, so yes, I know the model is simple, and the skin is ugly (I'd love if someone tried to retexture it!). But it is old, and like Ferali's new nostalgic releases, I just really want to make this available online: the Piercer.

It basically fires a razor that, on impact, explodes into gazillions of flak-like projectiles, that, if falling, damage (a lot!) on touch.
Its alternative fire is, for lack of a better alternative (pun not intended I guess?), a manually-guided razor (Unreal Razorjack's alt fire).

ugly as fuck

EDIT: Now attached as well.
Attachments
Piercer.zip
(210.3 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Last edited by Gustavo6046 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
Hellkeeper
Inhuman
Personal rank: Soulless Automaton

Re: The Piercer

Post by Hellkeeper »

There is no screenshot in your post, it might as well not exist.
You must construct additional pylons.
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Re: The Piercer

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Ops! Thank you, Hellkeeper. I have updated the post.
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction