changing a sniper rifle

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

changing a sniper rifle

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

hello everybody I know this has probably been put on here before but maybe someone can help me or point me in the right direction here goes I am using the mib sniper rifle on our new sniper server and I want to change the skin and up the ammo count as it is currently set to 100 and ideally would like it set to 300 or 400 everything else about the rifle we like as it is can anyone help please thanks
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Re: changing a sniper rifle

Post by Chamberly »

You can do a subclass of the rifle, add the texture of you want for the rifle and add the class folder and do the script change in there for that including ammo count...
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

Or you don't need anything new as a package, but an actor changing default ammoamount maxammo skin ect variables for weapon class if has the same mesh and all the rest. Here I think even a console command might be helpful. This can be done depending on day or hour, more load in evening, less load in the morning...
Hook
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 Promoter/Admin

Post by Hook »

As far as ammo count, couldn't that be assigned in something like MapVote? Pretty sure it can.

Maybe even use medToggle - it can change just about anything in a server!
Even on a map by map basis.
I use it extensively on our HUTP servers. :wink:
=Hook=(Member# 626)
HUTP Active Forums: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/forum
HUTP UT99 Community Portal: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/
OR: https://hermskii.com/hook/ut99_hutp/
UT99 Server -> CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM}

* Newest Versions of: PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers <-(the Original)
and Now with FOOD FIGHT and Frying Pan arena !!!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777 <-(NEW IP to come)
UT99 MH Server -> {CMH} CROSSBONES Monster Hunt (MH) by Mars007 (The Original) - IP: 108.61.238.93:7777
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

sektor2111 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:05 pm Or you don't need anything new as a package, but an actor changing default ammoamount maxammo skin ect variables for weapon class if has the same mesh and all the rest. Here I think even a console command might be helpful. This can be done depending on day or hour, more load in evening, less load in the morning...
How would you do that just to be sure it stays?
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

All weaponry appearing in game it's instantly tweaked - causing an actor change and here it comes replication, else visual tweaks might be Client-Side having changes defaulted, I did that in a map with healthvials. I already boosted default ammo in MH with no issue, there is no need for extra packages unless you want some more real changes at weapon.