Not played in a few years, and have some questions

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
adi182
Novice

Not played in a few years, and have some questions

Post by adi182 »

Hi and thanks to the admins for setting up the site. its great to see the game is still being played.

I havent played in a few years and had a ew questions.

1. Which mod was it which turned the railgun into glider? left click fires a powerful rocket, and right click fires a glider you can ride on and jump off.

2. What is the biggest map pack for online gameing
someoneelse
Novice

Re: Not played in a few years, and have some questions

Post by someoneelse »

1. Strangelove?
[JAG]Teabag
Skilled
Personal rank: Clan Server Admin

Post by [JAG]Teabag »

What is the biggest map pack for online gameing
tbh just connect to the server you want to play and you will get the files sent for each map as they get selected, most servers are fast these days with redirects and decent connection speeds.
get the program cache cleaner to convert the files to real files for your UT run it every week or so, this way you wont need to keep downloading the same files. as after 30 days your system will purge those unless you alter your .ini file to allow longer time period before deleting.
..Image
adi182
Novice

Post by adi182 »

thanks for the help, it was strange love, one other problem i had when i installed a bunch of mods was empty spaces where names should me, there is a ghost mod and a few ghost maps where there is an empty line in the list, is there a way to clean it up?
[JAG]Teabag
Skilled
Personal rank: Clan Server Admin

Post by [JAG]Teabag »

sounds like you need to goto ur system folder and arrange by name, find the ones you know you installed, make sure each mutator has at least .int and .u files. then either delete them or check inside each .int file (open with word pad or notepad) under description, between the " " should be the title of mutator. thats what displays in the list you are missing. either that or theres charectors in the name ut dont like.

hope this helps

regards ghost stuff n maps.. er only thing i could think that give ghost appearence is the use of "invisibility" some servers remove this by mutator. alot of camping servers for instance but not all.
the only other effect i know that has this was in "thievery" (ut based game) you go transparent for certain things. dont know much about that tho...
..Image