Skeletal animation in UT99 and Blender?

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
R1CK
Personal rank: Novice

Skeletal animation in UT99 and Blender?

Post by R1CK »

Good afternoon friends. I would like to know a few details from you regarding my problem, please. The thing is that I decided to transfer a character model from one game to UT99, but I would like to know if it is possible to create animations for UT99 in Blender? If so, is it possible to do it in the same Blender with your own skeleton? I have all the animations of my character that I want to transfer and they are all assigned to the skeleton. I have come across many times that everyone recommends creating your animations and game characters in MilkShape. I haven’t worked much on it, I would like to have an alternative in the form of Blender, if not, then can you tell me how best to transfer character animations to this MilkShape? I would also like to clarify in general regarding skeletal animation, because... on one forum tab they write that the animation is vertex, and on the other that the animation is skeletal. Also, could you tell me if there are any guides on the topic of either creating a game model for UT99, or at least a guide on creating your own animations for UT99. I will be immensely grateful to you for any help! :highfive:
Wor Snigercis Gowins! Why the hell are we still needed? :highfive: