Nali Weapons II X version - RELEASED!

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
tawmdee

Re: Nali Weapons II X version - RELEASED!

Post by tawmdee »

awesome weapon pack!
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

luluthefirst wrote:all bot are stupid :wth: lol
all bot take all nali energy and then all player can't take that lol, i don't know why all bot love so many inventory... :mrgreen:
You mean the weapon modifiers? Yes, I noticed that a while ago, when I was playing with a bot in my team in a server, it's really annoying. But I will solve that in the final version (lots of changes in the final version, since I think some weapon effects are poor, and there are some basic mistakes of mine).
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Thanks for the sounds, I will use them for sure.

About the MultiMissile launcher is also a known bug to be fixed in the next version. It only hangs when you constantly firing it and then you have no enough ammo left to continue to fire that missile, and for some reason sometimes it simply hangs and doesn't let you change weapon or fire the current one (so the need of dropping it and pick it up again).
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

First post updated: updated download links (only noticed now they were the old dead ones LMAO :lol: )

NOTE: It's not a new version, just a few links updated since they were inactive.
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

luluthefirst wrote:I have a question: How do you compress U file, utx file, unr file anything ut files? because i was used UCC Compress blabla.blabla to compress naliweaponsiix.u on UZ and it was compressed of 5% Oo, then 80 Mb :shock:
To compress any file the command is:
<UT Directory>/System/UCC compress <UT Directory>/<file to compress directory>/<file to compress+extension>
In this case, the Nali Weapons II takes several minutes to compress.

Also, why do you want to compress it anyway oO? I mean, in the downloads there's the UZ one available because of that oO
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

luluthefirst wrote:i know the UCC command to compress but for me the compression was of 5% :mrgreen:
LOL :lol:
luluthefirst wrote: There its normal that i can see everyone trough the wall when i zoom with the nali sniper? And i can kill everyone trough the wall Oo
In offline play, yes it's normal (but that's something I will modify in the next version), but you can only kill those that you view directly, or those behind just 1 wall with 192uu max thickness.
So in case they are behind a wall with 200 thick, you won't even touch them, the same with 2 or more walls, even if they have 16uu.
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

luluthefirst wrote:when i compress a file, its compressed at every 30%, and for other person is 70%, oh, my processor? :O wtf
That I really don't know. My bigger files get always somewhere at 50%, now I don't know if it's a setting or not, but I hardly believe that has anything to do with a processor. Different systems just mean different speeds, even with an older CPU, that should be just slower, but should work as well.
rohitggarg
Adept
Personal rank: The name is Bu||et

Post by rohitggarg »

luluthefirst wrote:when i compress a file, its compressed at every 30%, and for other person is 70%, oh, my processor? :O wtf
Haha,

What does a processor got to do with a piece of code nyways other than executing it :) .

If code were to be processor specific, some of us might not have been able to play UT what to talk of compression. So be sure, its completely dependent on file structure.
Regards,
Rohit

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.............

My website : http://www.appointmentagent.com
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Wooohooo nice Weapons.... :shock: one shot and all is gone :confused2:

I have an Idea and a conzept for a lunatic Fun W-Mod but no coding/moding experience!
Well ...some day...
rohitggarg
Adept
Personal rank: The name is Bu||et

Post by rohitggarg »

I seriously enjoyed Nali weapons pack... :gj:.... If you are inspired from them dude then i will surely be waiting for that weapon to be released..... :rock:
Regards,
Rohit

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.............

My website : http://www.appointmentagent.com
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

rohitggarg wrote:... If you are inspired from them dude then i will surely be waiting for that weapon to be released..... :rock:
No not right THIS Weapon-pack ...more all weapon Mods I see here.
My insane Fun-Weapon-pack is an Idea of ... I call it "Food Fight" ...deadly usage of vegetables, cans and toast... in stupid Weapons.

Ok I'll present a concept next days!!!
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

papercoffee wrote:
rohitggarg wrote:... If you are inspired from them dude then i will surely be waiting for that weapon to be released..... :rock:
My insane Fun-Weapon-pack is an Idea of ... I call it "Food Fight" ...deadly usage of vegetables, cans and toast... in stupid Weapons.

you know that you could open your own thread?
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

papercoffee wrote:

Crev was first... but i want to say the same thing, please start your own thread instead of "spamming" your stuff in other peoples threads. It can be annoying when someone did a hard job of making something special and you (or others) start to talk about your sh*t or stuff, sorry for the low rude words
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
zacman
Adept
Personal rank: M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

Post by zacman »

Feralidragon wrote:
UBX Master wrote:Revert to 436? Sounds OK to me, how do I do that.
zacman had 451 and he could succefully revert to 436 by apllying the v436 NoDelta patch.
Yep, and I also had the Mask problem in 451, which was, again, fixed by V436. The mask bug applies for ALL custom meshes in 451... Affected Legacy as well (Sorry if Necro)
Feralidragon wrote:Thanks for the sounds, I will use them for sure.

About the MultiMissile launcher is also a known bug to be fixed in the next version. It only hangs when you constantly firing it and then you have no enough ammo left to continue to fire that missile, and for some reason sometimes it simply hangs and doesn't let you change weapon or fire the current one (so the need of dropping it and pick it up again).
This is an engine bug. Happens with Waffnufly's EXU weapons as well, and sometimes the CARifle's (RTNP) Alt Fire. The engine can't comprehend the weapon having enough ammo to fire, but not enough ammo to fire... Actually, gives me a sore brain too when I think of it that way... :shock:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198048595886]Image[/url]
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

@ Creavion and GenMoKai

Sorry I have anger you ...and maybe the OP too.
That was never in my intention. :oops:

Let's talk about THIS insane weapon-mod.
One question:
Are there maps existing for this mod? :???:

I know only lava-giant has the size for it.