{WINGS} Venom-X Version C - Released

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
rohitggarg
Adept
Personal rank: The name is Bu||et

Re: {WINGS} Venom-X Version C - Released

Post by rohitggarg »

zacman wrote:Unfortunately I then flew into some glass :oops:

HAHA

Me jumped out o da ship and forgot that i din have any parachute.... Guess what happened next :tongue: :face:
Regards,
Rohit

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN.............

My website : http://www.appointmentagent.com
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

LOL, about those bugs, they were already there in the old nemesis, although that first one (error something) I never saw or was ever been reported (maybe it happens only in offline play), but the second one existed also in the old nemesis, but I plan to fix it in the next release :tu:

Thanks for the reports :D
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Post by RocketJedi »

Love the jets.. its a shame they made you make the jet with no collision. Same issue over at hof. the jets are invincible and take 0 hull damage unless you hit another jet or a wall. trying to shoot down jets takes either a miracle or someone that flys in straight lines. Also moving hte player location from the middle of the jet was a huge mistake idk if you did it with this jet as well? having the pilot at the tiniest tip of the front of the jet instead of the middle of the jet also makes it impossible to shoot down.

I know this has ruined game play (at least for me). Its not your fault. your at the mercy of your clan leader and noobs who cant fly...

I know this is an old subject.. I just like to complain :)

edit: the last RX3E (with some fixes) was the best rocket x ever made. the second jet would be the RX3 with the green miniature jet models.. IMO
Last edited by RocketJedi on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Post by RocketJedi »

Feralidragon wrote:LOL, about those bugs, they were already there in the old nemesis, although that first one (error something) I never saw or was ever been reported (maybe it happens only in offline play), but the second one existed also in the old nemesis, but I plan to fix it in the next release :tu:

Thanks for the reports :D

honestly I wish someone would just clean up the RX3E code
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Not going...

I released the last version on January at my clan (version D - not released here), full of features that no other RX has ever had (specially a custom , but since it's not supported (there's 1 server running it, but it's always quite empty), I am not seeing any more updates in the near future. :|

Still, I am developing other UT stuff like the Nali Weapons 3 and such :)
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Ok, I will upload it as soon as possible again (since the link is no longer alive), so you can use it.

About NW3, well, it will surpass the 80Mb easilly (will end on about 120Mb complete). But the good news is that people will be able to run only about 7Mb minimum (NW Core), and then people will be able to choose the weapons they want to run in a server or locally: a nuke, a rocket launcher, a bolt rifle, whatever they REALLY want to place on their server with 0 problems.
Basically, if you just want to run the nukes and one or another normal weapon, you will be able to do it WITHOUT having to load up ALL the weapons. :)
So instead of 80Mb, you can either run 120Mb or about 10Mb only, depending on what weapons you really want to run or just like.

But that should be only the tip of the iceberg relative to the new "architecture" of the weapons, as well regarding the new features and fixes (sent a detailed full list only to killerbee some months ago, since he hosts the weapons for a long time :mrgreen: ).

Some shots are already here:
http://www.online-multigaming.com/e107/ ... p?439.last

But it's stopped at the moment (due to the reasons I explained there), but it should get moving next week again. :D
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote::gj: no purer7g :sad2:
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

medor wrote:no purer7g :sad2:
:?:

Anyway: here you go luluthefirst: