Weapons categories...

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
TJHooker
Novice

Weapons categories...

Post by TJHooker »

hi there people...i wonder if there's a way of editing weapons categories from several mods and put it all in the same gameplay, but can one make with no exceptional coding and programming skills...so question is there handy (simple) way of organizing the weapons categories as i like it ? ...for example i've got like around 12-15 weapon packs from the internet, but as i'm cheater myself and just person who likes to have everything at once LOL having all weapons as just that is not enough for me...i wish to keep it all nice and organized, but i end up like with shotgun and flamethrowers in the same category which is kinda wrong LOL ...so i need to know if there's some sort of mutator or editor or utility to edit those or in that case i would need to open appropriate file and edit scripts myself that i dont know the hell about ?
...also i've heard about one mutator, that lets you change projectiles shots between different weapons, thats says something like you can make biorifle shoot with rockets, and rocket launcher shoot plasma bolts, but it doesnt says anything about ability to change projectiles between various mods...like changing U4et's Bfg20k cannon projectile with Swwmgold's Bfg40k projectile or in return....is it ever possible ? ...the reason i'm asking it because i like how projectile and effects and animations of SWWMGold's looks, but i dont like how weapon model looks, the reverse situation with U4et bfg gun, i like how weapon looks, but i dont like how it shoots LOL ...yeah i know i know its too much case sensetive LOL ...but i really really need to know i was searching for answers like for ages, i'm crazy looking for the answer and if there's no way, so tell me please how to code it i really need to know OMG :mrgreen:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Weapons categories...

Post by papercoffee »

I don't know but this sounds impossible... maybe you have to script it yourself.
:???:
TJHooker
Novice

Post by TJHooker »

papercoffee wrote:I don't know but this sounds impossible... maybe you have to script it yourself.
:???:
okay atleast tell me where do i start ? :mrgreen: i wont stop with answer till i get what i want OMG even if i wont get any respond...
zacman
Adept
Personal rank: M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

Post by zacman »

Make a new U file with a Subclass of the U4E BFG, and set projectiles to the SWWM BFG? (Will have to download SWWM and test this...)
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198048595886]Image[/url]