Need Help about a modification

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
FireWolf92
Novice

Need Help about a modification

Post by FireWolf92 »

Hi , new around here but i love ut99 . I encountered an error / a problem / bug ( dunno what )

I installed Atlantis - Public Alpha 1.0 and after i clicked start my screenplay just zoomed at about 10-15x , and when i tried with sniper upgrade ( from another mutator to try zooming and maybe it would be back to normal ) the zoom number ( underneath the crosshair showed ) x0.0 even at maximum . I changed the mod , pulled out the mutators , started normal ( Tournament DeathMatch , no mutator , default options ) but the screen it's still zooming after the map loads . There is an option where can i cancel it ?

Before trying Atlantis i didn't had this error . Wanna say also that i tried restarting the game several times but i encounter the same thing .

Picture 1 : Proof that i have only sniper upgrade

Picture 2 : How it should be to see almost normally ( using sniper can't get right normal viewing )

Picture 3 : Maximum zoom at sniper ( Notice x0.0 )

Picture 4 : Without sniper zoom ( "Normal" View )

Please help ...

P.S: The map used is DM-Crane , but i have the same thing everywhere.

No more need , I found out how to corect it ( if anyone happens the same deal here : open up system console and write fov 90 ) Thanks to someone from quake 3 who told me about it long time ago ... ( yeah fov works almost everywhere as fov or cl_fov )
gopostal

Re: Need Help about a modification

Post by gopostal »

Wow, was that a badly coded mod or a mistake on something you did?
FireWolf92
Novice

Re: Need Help about a modification

Post by FireWolf92 »

i didn't did a thing , just clicked start and the screen screwed ... and i had so much more mutators to try thank god i gave a look into unreal tournament .ini and saw the fov config and remembered about it