SniperDeemer mod

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
MEAT
Adept
Personal rank: better then you...

SniperDeemer mod

Post by MEAT »

The SniperDeemer is a smaller, lighter, faster weapon that falls between the 8-ball and normal redeemer in overall "power".
It retains the controlled alt-fire but the blast radius and damage are greatly reduced.
The missile is close to twice as fast now to compensate for the loss in strength and also is easier to control.
And with the addition of a scope it's like playing Sniper on Steroids..!!!
Last edited by MEAT on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: SniperDeemer mod

Post by papercoffee »

nice but ..... Where T.H. is some link, screens or anything else....
MEAT
Adept

Post by MEAT »

If you see this thing coming it's to late.
It's the fasted known missile in play.
On the side of the missile you see MRS...my servers initials.
Screamer.png
MEAT
Adept

Post by MEAT »

The SniperDeemer just got FASTER !!!
Introducing SniperDeemer EXTREME...the fastest meanest missile on any server.

FPe1yso9hHM

Thanks goes out to Barbie
UTX
Skilled

Post by UTX »

MEAT wrote:It's the fasted known missile in play.
I will be sure to change that when I start working on the Rocket Launcher and the Redeemer on the UTX weapons.
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

This is just a blatant advertising for your server ...or why is after 5 years still no download link to your mod available?!
And your banner is much too big.:|
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

This isn't 'redeemer-' anything. It's sniper rifle with nuclear blast. Point-and-click explosion creation has zero competitive play value and won't be fun past the length of a single game.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Meat's Redeemer Mod is Jackgriffin's (aka Gopostal's) work. If anything Kelly has already posted his redeemer mania sources a while back which DID NOT included MEAT's Redeemer Mod. But of course no official meat redeemer mod download to my knowledge is available.

Edit: Nice one Kelly you clicked faster on your submit button than I did LOL.

Edit2: I stand corrected that there is no official source for MEAT's Deemer Mod. TY Kelly.
Last edited by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MEAT
Adept

Post by MEAT »

papercoffee wrote:This is just a blatant advertising for your server ...or why is after 5 years still no download link to your mod available?!
And your banner is much too big.:|
I gave out the old mod, per request, three times in the five years I ran it.
(not a lot of people interested I guess)

And the new mod is just that...a Modification.
Topic might fit more along the line of Game Types?

Banner size?
The forum didn't reject the size of my banner...is that a problem?
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

I generally try to not post source code of things I made for people unless they do it themselves. I won't post Meat's source code unless he does. However everything was long ago posted in another mod package I did that was similar to his. The ModDB page is: http://www.moddb.com/mods/redeemer-mania
The source code is in the zip file and you are freely welcome to do whatever you like with it. Credits to Ferali for the bit of seeking code that had me stumped. Dammit, I miss that guy. Anyway paper if you grab the source it has a password embedded into the u file code. I'll save you the trouble, its: "iloveUT!" (no quotes)

The mod does very well on a server. In fact I ran it for several months before I got bored of the gametype.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

Dang, really fast and no chance of escape except a left out xloc somewhere. :shock:
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

The make-faster-mod to the mod theSniperDeemer3g can be found here. In fact its essence is only a one-liner:

Code: Select all

SniperWarShell(A).MaxSpeed = SniperWarShellMaxSpeed;
where A is a theSeekerDeemer3g.SniperWarShell.
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

JackGriffin wrote:I generally try to not post source code of things I made for people unless they do it themselves. I won't post Meat's source code unless he does. However everything was long ago posted in another mod package I did that was similar to his. The ModDB page is: http://www.moddb.com/mods/redeemer-mania
The source code is in the zip file and you are freely welcome to do whatever you like with it. Credits to Ferali for the bit of seeking code that had me stumped. Dammit, I miss that guy. Anyway paper if you grab the source it has a password embedded into the u file code. I'll save you the trouble, its: "iloveUT!" (no quotes)

The mod does very well on a server. In fact I ran it for several months before I got bored of the gametype.
I still prefer the Ridiculous 'Deemer :mrgreen: but thanks for the link.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

JackGriffin wrote:I generally try to not post source code of things I made for people unless they do it themselves. I won't post Meat's source code unless he does. However everything was long ago posted in another mod package I did that was similar to his. The ModDB page is: http://www.moddb.com/mods/redeemer-mania

Right the "RedeemerMania". I got confused thinking that was the source code since these class files where inside.

MEATWarheadAmmo.uc
MEATWarHeadLauncher.uc
MEATWarShell.uc

But as Barbie stated "theSeekerDeemer3g" I remember that was MEAT's mod you made Kelly. :loool: