XBrowser

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Re: XBrowser

Post by Chamberly »

Nothing wrong to know who is dead in the game? xD I like the LIVE report from xbrowser, so I'd know what's going on in the server without joining and watch my team win or loose.
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
Forum|User
Experienced

Post by Forum|User »

Fake Player Servers - A list from fake player servers what I found.

Code: Select all

BlacklistedServer[0]=87.117.247.41:7778
BlacklistedServer[1]=217.147.84.102:5556
BlacklistedServer[2]=185.53.161.14:2251
BlacklistedServer[3]=208.66.75.211:5431
BlacklistedServer[4]=185.16.85.100:7778
BlacklistedServer[5]=94.102.48.82:7778
BlacklistedServer[6]=217.147.84.102:8801
BlacklistedServer[7]=5.152.199.124:3001
BlacklistedServer[8]=208.66.75.211:3801
BlacklistedServer[9]=185.45.193.127:7778
BlacklistedServer[10]=185.66.140.136:8889
BlacklistedServer[11]=78.47.149.76:7778
BlacklistedServer[12]=91.203.212.109:7778
BlacklistedServer[13]=208.66.75.211:4001
BlacklistedServer[14]=107.191.44.56:7778
BlacklistedServer[15]=155.254.36.41:8889
BlacklistedServer[16]=78.47.149.76:3701
(G)ott
Average
Personal rank: bullet eater

Post by (G)ott »

billybill wrote:@Gott you could do what I did with ZBrowser where bots are no longer counted as players in the number of players. A couple servers need a follow-up query on their query port +1, I have no idea who or what broke their normal query (only responds to individual queries \info\ \status\, but not something custom like \info\numplayers\). Here's a link http://forum.unrealtournament.info/view ... f=35&t=165
I've already inserted such a query in the next version, but not to overwrite the numplayers, more as attention/information, because i don't trust this query.
Last edited by (G)ott on Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

Forum|User wrote:Fake Player Servers - A list from fake player servers what I found.

[b]BlacklistedServer[4]=185.16.85.100:7778[/b]
Nice fishy IP...

UnrealKillers do not use fake players. If you play regularly, you can see there is no fake players. As I'm a moderator there and play there sometimes, I can confirm.
Someone thought there was fake players b4. x)
Last edited by Chamberly on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noccer
Adept
Personal rank: Proud Terrorist

Post by noccer »

Chamberly wrote:
Forum|User wrote:Fake Player Servers - A list from fake player servers what I found.

[b]BlacklistedServer[4]=185.16.85.100:7778[/b]
UnrealKillers do not use fake players. If you play regularly, you can see there is no fake players. As I'm a moderator there and play there sometimes, I can confirm.
Chamberly is right, i play on unrealkillers often, but this server is not from unrealkikkers.
ForumUser found 185.16.85.100, UK has 185.16.85.10 (In the past they also used the name of unrealkillers iCTF-Server)

However, the topic is GOTT! Ok, it is just his browser, which isn´t less good as GOTT himself ;)

>>You can't steal any ip (v4)adresses, there are exactly 4294967296 of them, and they will still exist when you wrote down all of them, or are stored in a (master)servers database ;)<<
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

Ahh haha. I was tired. Good correction. Carry on.

Edit:
Time to add some info.... reporting on duty! Finally got time to upgrade. ;)

I looked at the News page and thought we could add more link than just to MapRaiders because they haven't been adding new maps lately.
i4g Maps: http://www.i4games.eu/maps/
i4g have BT, MH, DM, and CTF. Lots of good detailed review.

I tried the IRC tab. I think there is something fishy as the name isn't changed or something when I first connect which is weird...
http://i.gyazo.com/97161ddd1bfa011d902b887e2c822fea.png
but /nick can do the trick... every once in awhile it changes like there is something between all other computer in the world.
Mmm #Cha tab didn't pop up too.
I've typed in:
/nick Cha
/join #Cha
/leave #Cha
/join #Cha
and it didn't show the tab yet lol.
http://i.gyazo.com/13bce15ea1eeac8eae06ca7206f89cd5.png
I disconnected and reconnect, it still didn't keep the Cha nick. :(

Now to the server list! This is crazy. I use the arrow to move up and down, up didn't want to work, but going down is random and skipping a server or 2.
http://i.gyazo.com/97a2a3d6062e012092dd0e964e30f246.mp4
Here is an mp4 to show you. It didn't do it on the favorite list. EDIT: Now it did... waa. Couldn't press down the arrow for my 9999'd pinged servers too in the fav list.

Good addition, time played as shown on the list. Glad to know a bt map is played for so long!!! LOL
http://i.gyazo.com/8227359f1d1a1fd779db165fc5846da2.png

Ok, that's all I find for now! :rock:
In fact, I'm gonna use that blacklist. Thanks.

Edit: More found!
http://i.gyazo.com/9d161edd9394bd58ef34a0ed23a1d5fe.png
I see there is no scroll bar. I couldn't scroll down to see my fav list. I'm in windowed mode (instead of full screen) and this happened.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:OK here is your list. A couple are not in GT database which might mean they are constantly changing ip. That is where the blacklisting fails but there's some hope if he brings in the /numplayers/ thing
Spoiler
And uK only use fake players when their servers drop ranking. It's their low ranked public server you'll see it occasionally be passworded yet full. I'd say t hey turn on some query object related to "BotZ" and it does everything for them for an hour or so every month
(G)ott wrote: I've already inserted such a query in the next version, but not to overwrite the numplayers, more as attention/information, because i don't trust this query:
Are you sure that player count is not players that are actually on the server, but waiting to be connected to the 'redirect end-server'. If you think about it like that, it's 100% accurate. Well not always, some servers but not that one could show a fake value, a 'redirect front-server' shows the players that are on the 'end-server' for \info\, \status\, \players\ etc.

Hey I want to request something else, for you to make your mod a little more compatible. Just a quick example, I'm sure you'll see what I'm saying

\info\\XSERVERQUERY\:

\hostname\Another UT Server\hostport\7777\maptitle\Codex of Wisdom\mapname\DM-Codex\gametype\DeathMatchPlus\numplayers\0\maxplayers\2\gamemode\openplaying\gamever\451\minnetver\432\worldlog\false\wantworldlog\false\\XServerQuery\1.10\CountryS\us\Protection\Always\queryid\43.1\final\
\XSERVERQUERY\:

\XServerQuery\1.10\CountryS\us\Protection\Always\queryid\53.1\final\
\status\\XSERVERQUERY\:

\gamename\ut\gamever\451\minnetver\400\location\0\hostname\Another UT Server\hostport\7777\maptitle\Codex of Wisdom\mapname\DM-Codex\gametype\DeathMatchPlus\numplayers\0\maxplayers\2\gamemode\openplaying\gamever\451\minnetver\432\worldlog\false\wantworldlog\false\listenserver\False\password\False\timelimit\20\fraglimit\30\minplayers\2\changelevels\True\tournament\False\gamestyle\Hardcore\botskill\Average\\XServerQuery\1.10\CountryS\us\Protection\Always\queryid\56.1\final\
Please don't make me replace default replies for\info\ and \status\. What about allowing it independently (& without your case sensitive checks). Let me and other devs insert \\XServerQuery\ into the reply. Or however you want to do it, maybe there is a simple work-around you can provide in XBrowser. (Edit: typo)
Last edited by UT99.org on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

Again false accusation, uK do not use fake players lol.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:It's interesting you don't know about this Chamberly, granted I haven't seen it happen in a while... can't be watching all the time though

Another thing interesting is I can look on gametracker a bunch of aliases I've played as, and it says Seen on X UT Servers. Low and behold I can tell you right now I don't think I've ever played on uK servers. Maybe for like 5 minutes once with an obscure name. I'm telling you those names won't even be in their player database, they are bots with stolen names. So just because you say they don't, doesn't mean they never did. I think it's more opinion right? Another case in point, BotZ has a built-in fake player mode which can be enabled. BotZ is written by Higor. I don't think anyone would doubt Higor has root to all those boxes. And another case, the main page says "We run various top rated public servers for your enjoyment", followed by the gametracker images of their servers. With that you can be assured they want their servers up the top bad enough that they would do exactly what I said they do in the first post
(G)ott
Average

Post by (G)ott »

Chamberly wrote: I looked at the News page and thought we could add more link than just to MapRaiders because they haven't been adding new maps lately.
i4g Maps: http://www.i4games.eu/maps/
i4g have BT, MH, DM, and CTF. Lots of good detailed review.
Thanks, added :tu:
Chamberly wrote: I tried the IRC tab. I think there is something fishy as the name isn't changed or something when I first connect which is weird...
http://i.gyazo.com/97161ddd1bfa011d902b887e2c822fea.png
but /nick can do the trick... every once in awhile it changes like there is something between all other computer in the world.
Mmm #Cha tab didn't pop up too.
I've typed in:
/nick Cha
/join #Cha
/leave #Cha
/join #Cha
and it didn't show the tab yet lol.
http://i.gyazo.com/13bce15ea1eeac8eae06ca7206f89cd5.png
I disconnected and reconnect, it still didn't keep the Cha nick. :(
IRC is untouched from me in XB so far. A revision is planned, but not soon.
Chamberly wrote: Now to the server list! This is crazy. I use the arrow to move up and down, up didn't want to work, but going down is random and skipping a server or 2.
http://i.gyazo.com/97a2a3d6062e012092dd0e964e30f246.mp4
Here is an mp4 to show you. It didn't do it on the favorite list. EDIT: Now it did... waa. Couldn't press down the arrow for my 9999'd pinged servers too in the fav list.
Already reported and fixed in the next version :mrgreen:
Chamberly wrote: Edit: More found!
http://i.gyazo.com/9d161edd9394bd58ef34a0ed23a1d5fe.png
I see there is no scroll bar. I couldn't scroll down to see my fav list. I'm in windowed mode (instead of full screen) and this happened.
Thanks for report. Bug found and fixed in the next version :tu:
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Billybill and Chamberly you two please stay on topic.
I say, It's the job of the accuser to show the evidence for an offence and not vice versa.
But that's stuff for another thread, right?
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

Yes sir.

Btw, I was wondering, is there anyway that I can click on to bring up the Favorite tab right away instead of Lan, and News?

I'm not sure about editing it to the Favorite tab (never tried but just thought about it) and for a little bit off topic, did those last 3 button ever work anymore? mplayer, HEAT, WON? O_o Well I just tried clicking on it and it ask for a CD... I'm not sure if that's from UT CD or what? The last one take me to a dead URL. Heat say visit heat.net but the link is dead too. Hmm.

I guess this is something off topic hmm? Even tho I got to it from Browser idea but to strictly stay on topic... is this done client side (a regular .ini edit) or coding modification? Wait... I'll check it out maybe haha.
(G)ott
Average

Post by (G)ott »

Chamberly wrote: Btw, I was wondering, is there anyway that I can click on to bring up the Favorite tab right away instead of Lan, and News?
In XB i can't do this, because XB will not loaded on game start. I had the same problem by disable the Lan link while the Lan-Tab is hidden.
Chamberly wrote: I'm not sure about editing it to the Favorite tab (never tried but just thought about it) and for a little bit off topic, did those last 3 button ever work anymore? mplayer, HEAT, WON? O_o Well I just tried clicking on it and it ask for a CD... I'm not sure if that's from UT CD or what? The last one take me to a dead URL. Heat say visit heat.net but the link is dead too. Hmm.
In my eyes you can remove the 3 buttons. Just remove the 3 red lines in your UT.ini:
[UTMenu.UTMultiplayerMenu]
UBrowserClassName=XBrowser.XBrowser
OnlineServices[0]=LOCALIZE,MPlayer
OnlineServices[1]=LOCALIZE,Heat
OnlineServices[2]=LOCALIZE,WON
BUT, you can also do nice things with it :mrgreen:

rename:
to
OnlineServices[0]=UT99.org,A link to a Website,URL,https://ut99.org/
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

Awesome. Thanks! :)
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

(G)ott wrote: BUT, you can also do nice things with it :mrgreen:

rename:
to
OnlineServices[0]=UT99.org,A link to a Website,URL,https://ut99.org/
Wait ...and those renamed links will open the page in your browser ...right?
I have to admit that I never clicked those links.

Now I'm curious and have to click them :mrgreen: