Custom Shock rifle

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
Acid.OMG
Adept
Personal rank: XFIRE: mmmmtoasty

Custom Shock rifle

Post by Acid.OMG »

I have never modded a weapon before but I want to re-skin the shock rifle and possibly make it fire faster and may be a different color. But defiantly re-skin. Can anyone help?
[/Awesome]
Higor
Godlike

Re: Custom Shock rifle

Post by Higor »

I remember collecting from my MonsterHunt runs on the servers, the 'Sunlight Shock Rifle'. Pretty fun one.
Want the package containing it? It should provide good example on how to mod it.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

If you are serious about learning how to do basic code I'll spend the time to show you. My only requirements are:
1) that we do it via teamspeak because it's just way too much to type out, and
2) if by some chance you do actually learn something from my hack attempts at development, you will pass it along like I am offering to you.

I have my own private TS3 server and I live west coast US. If you (or anyone really) is interested I'd be glad to set some time up.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Acid.OMG
Adept

Post by Acid.OMG »

Higor wrote:I remember collecting from my MonsterHunt runs on the servers, the 'Sunlight Shock Rifle'. Pretty fun one.
Want the package containing it? It should provide good example on how to mod it.
That would be great!
JackGriffin wrote:If you are serious about learning how to do basic code I'll spend the time to show you. My only requirements are:
1) that we do it via teamspeak because it's just way too much to type out, and
2) if by some chance you do actually learn something from my hack attempts at development, you will pass it along like I am offering to you.

I have my own private TS3 server and I live west coast US. If you (or anyone really) is interested I'd be glad to set some time up.

Yeah that's no prob. I use vent atm for work but I have used TS3 before. Just have to install.. Pm me the info or just post it. Thanks guys!

btw jack I work overnight wed-sat so anytime between Sun (9am) - Wed (10pm) or Wed-Sat (Before 10pm) I am available.
[/Awesome]
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

I use vent too but I've found that TS3 is better overall because of the file transfer ability it has built in. My personal server is located here- 66.55.142.230:9220 I'm happy to pop in anytime, just let me know when you have a bit of free time. Really anyone is welcome to use this if you want to chat or ask me for some help. It's just incredibly easier to use voice than to type everything out. If you just want to use it to BS, that's fine too. See me and I'll add you an account. Several clans use it as a backup (or private match) server but 95% of the time it's empty.

I don't know where you are on tools but I made this a good while back: http://www.gopostals.com/Extra/codingschool.zip It has installation instructions included and it will give you everything you need for development short of modelling.

Lastly the link in my sig is a UT source code lookup site that I host, and you will quickly find it invaluable as a reference.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Acid.OMG
Adept

Post by Acid.OMG »

I am really looking forward to this. Whenever you are available man... I messed around with tutorials and such but none of them really cover all aspects and steps.

Like i cant find anything on reskinning or compiling.
[/Awesome]