Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 6434
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by EvilGrins » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Did you ever finish that Skaarj-Centaur?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Image Image Image Image

ASLY

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by ASLY » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:21 am

Here you can download it: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4270
But I think Nephew's UT2K4 Models pack will be have much more model than this pack

User avatar
EvilGrins
Godlike
Posts: 6434
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Personal rank: God of Fudge
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Contact:

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by EvilGrins » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:22 pm

ASLYE702 wrote:Here you can download it: http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4270
But I think Nephew's UT2K4 Models pack will be have much more model than this pack
Wrong model. I meant this thing:
Image

I realize it's kinda unrelated to this but he's talking some of his models and it reminded me of that old thing.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Image
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Nephew9999
Adept
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:20 am

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by Nephew9999 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:29 pm

coming update and vid... plz be patient.. :omfg: ammo and pickup weapon models added, :tu:
Attachments
UnrealTournament.jpg
Last edited by Nephew9999 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ASLY

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by ASLY » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:51 am

Oh yes, Im really curious! :O
Did you release your model pack with this mod?

darksonny
Adept
Posts: 251
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:24 pm

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by darksonny » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:46 am

sexy graphics mate! me likes that lighning systems with those textures in map and weapons looks like "ut2004". The ut2k4 version looks sometimes cartoonish but this is better and revamps ut grap`hics lol

how its going this mod? It looks interesting where will the thing in the future :)

User avatar
Acid.OMG
Adept
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:20 am
Personal rank: XFIRE: mmmmtoasty
Location: PA,USA

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by Acid.OMG » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:58 am

just saw this. seems awesome. I cant wait
[/Awesome]

ASLY

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by ASLY » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:12 pm

darksonny wrote:sexy graphics mate! me likes that lighning systems with those textures in map and weapons looks like "ut2004". The ut2k4 version looks sometimes cartoonish but this is better and revamps ut grap`hics lol

how its going this mod? It looks interesting where will the thing in the future :)
That's UT Engine, this maps are converted from UT2K4
UT2K4 Engine is fu¿^#@g shit, UT Engine is clear and visible
But the converting is so much time so thx 4 your work Nephew
Would be cool if you make a tutorial how you converting

User avatar
Nephew9999
Adept
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:20 am

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by Nephew9999 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:53 pm

ASLYE702 wrote:Oh yes, Im really curious! :O
Did you release your model pack with this mod?
yeah mod + skins + graphic mut :shock:

mmm i need help with some animations codes... spiders from minelayer i already convert.. but some anim didnt appear.. well ill post the problem later
thanks mates!!!

ASLY

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by ASLY » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Nephew9999 wrote:
ASLYE702 wrote:Oh yes, Im really curious! :O
Did you release your model pack with this mod?
yeah mod + skins + graphic mut :shock:

mmm i need help with some animations codes... spiders from minelayer i already convert.. but some anim didnt appear.. well ill post the problem later
thanks mates!!!
Cool! Good to know that you make a new Graphic
Thats a Graphic Driver like OpenGL or D3D9?
About the Mine Layer Spider, the NW3 Cyber Bots moving like the Spiders I mean
So Ferali can help for you in this, or if he can't, there is a lot good scripter guy

BTW I asked from you a lot time how you convert the models and the maps
Pretty Please, Can you tell me more info about this converting?

User avatar
*Kr!D_o)
Average
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 2:55 am

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by *Kr!D_o) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:16 am

Really liking this! Any eta on a release date? Finally someone else doing what I'm trying to do too. I'm working on a project, EnhancedUT, which is pretty much the same thing, just not nearly as deep. I could possibly be of some assistance and vice versa !?! Let me know. Would be nice to see this thing public on the soon side.

User avatar
>@tack!<
Adept
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:51 pm
Personal rank: lol?

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by >@tack!< » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 am

Is that sniper beam from the VRNSniper that I made :p?

ASLY

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by ASLY » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:59 pm

*Kr!D_o) wrote:Really liking this! Any eta on a release date? Finally someone else doing what I'm trying to do too. I'm working on a project, EnhancedUT, which is pretty much the same thing, just not nearly as deep. I could possibly be of some assistance and vice versa !?! Let me know. Would be nice to see this thing public on the soon side.
What are you talking about, what is that EnhancedUT?

User avatar
Wises
Godlike
Posts: 1088
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:59 am
Personal rank: ...

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by Wises » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:34 pm

...

User avatar
*Kr!D_o)
Average
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 2:55 am

Re: Unreal Tournament 99 Ultimate WIP

Post by *Kr!D_o) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:36 am

ASLYE702 wrote:
*Kr!D_o) wrote:Really liking this! Any eta on a release date? Finally someone else doing what I'm trying to do too. I'm working on a project, EnhancedUT, which is pretty much the same thing, just not nearly as deep. I could possibly be of some assistance and vice versa !?! Let me know. Would be nice to see this thing public on the soon side.
What are you talking about, what is that EnhancedUT?
EnhancedUT is a mutator that I started working on. It has a lot of the same features as Pure like the bNoLockdown, hitsounds, HUD, as well as some new features like a new sniper scope, new looks for the flak, new rocket flare textures, UT3 style DamageAmp.. There's more but that's a good description.

A new version is about to be released with fixes and after that I'm about to recode the whole thing to make it flow and get everything I want to work 100% bug free. It should be released within a few days and it'll be posted both here under the 'Mutators' section and @ unrealadmin.org

Post Reply