Bot Textures

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
ASLY

Bot Textures

Post by ASLY »

Anyone idea how I can change bots texture? Take a look for the video - (0:59, 1:22)

[youtube]m6HiEiDDCh4[/youtube]
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: Bot Textures

Post by EvilGrins »

...uhm???

Nice video, interesting content. No idea what it has to do with skinning bots.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

I realized what is the command!

lilly_ut
Novice

Post by lilly_ut »

Once I saw ppl doing cheats putting weapon textures on their models online... :D Anyway I dont know that command. :)
When entering a room filled with darkness, evil and hypocrisy if you light a match, darkness flees instantly. But you cant do the opposite... Try lightning a match of darkness.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:have you tried the multitexture array
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

MultiTexture array? What is that?
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:I think theres a way to change or return values of more than one using the set/get commands and "quotation marks" between each number in the array.

I *think*
get package.class multitextures
will return a list of arrays

and i *think* you can change the arrays by using the same method and formatting

if i am wrong. try changing the first one in the array from set command i know what will work. ignore the brackets and numbers alltogether and try set/get on multitextures
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

Sorry, but dont really know what do you mean with this command :X
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:actually i donlt know what package and class you'd be changing. Have you extracted the classes of botpack.u

Have a look through the bot classes, it should has a bunch of arrays like the sounds the bots make when they are killed, one of them they choke on their own blood which will say DeathSound[array]=Sound'soundfile.sound'. It will say MultiTexture[array]=Texture'texturefile.texture' for what you are looking for.

Good luck

edit: also, i suppose this is you http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/anti-chea ... 2-80-169-a and i heard someone was using your computer with a cheat one time. so i ask, why not simply change your name, if you've managed to change everything else that identifies you. a shame that you would have to but that is the mindset