WoRM Problem

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
UTNerd24
Adept
Personal rank: Professional Camper

WoRM Problem

Post by UTNerd24 »

For some reason, WoRM has disappeared from my mutator list. Even when I delete the files and replace them it still doesn't show up

Anyone wanna help me with this?
I've been playing UT for so long it's practically tradition.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Re: WoRM Problem

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Too many mutators installed maybe:?:
UTNerd24
Adept

Post by UTNerd24 »

Too many mutators is a thing?

Well...I deleted a few mods but I still cant see it.
Acid.OMG
Adept
Personal rank: XFIRE: mmmmtoasty

Post by Acid.OMG »

maybe a bird took it :loool:
[/Awesome]
-=SoP=-axewound
Average

Post by -=SoP=-axewound »

Make sure the .int files are in your system directory.
ASLY

Post by ASLY »

You have to much mutator 100%! I have the same problem few months ago. What you can do, check in your UT for the mutator names and write it down the mutator names to a paper. Sadly there is a limit for the mutators thats really sad. Would be good if someone fix that problem with a mod which can show more muator in the mutator window. like the Marginally mod what fix the player select limit. So you write it down the mutator names, now go to your \System folder and take a look for the *.int files and check the names what you write down. "Some" file dont have the same name like the mutator. So you need to open every *.int file and take a look for the mutator names. Be carefull don't change the lines what you don't understand. But I say you can easily find the mutator names with that option. I know sounds a bit crazy but I do that when I cleared my UT. Thats a lot time but if you do that after you can know what mutators you have. I made a folder in UT where I have every mutator and just only the *.int file. So the *.u files and the others in my UT but you just need the *.int files if you want to change your mutator. Just delete the useless one and copy the new one mutator what I want to use. Hope thats help for you!
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:You can use that for select mods you want http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfi ... loader.zip
This is a little program that allows you to rename Ut int files, this renames your .int file extentions to .inX. This stops the game from loading them and in theory may speed up loading of the game as less files will be loaded. To restore the files so you may use them again, just use the program, or manually rename the file extensions back it .int.
UTNerd24
Adept

Post by UTNerd24 »

Well Damn.... I never thought I'd actually max out my mod count...

Thanks for the help! But...The explanation that ASLEY gave is a bit complex for me. You see...I play games...but I don't mod, Thats why I ask so many goddamn questions.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:ah, I thought by the thread title it was Wormbo's introduction thread.

His 100000 posts on beyondunreal, ut2004 anticheats and the couple he did for ut99 weapon preposition and HUD fix. Misleading title!!
Wormbo
Adept

Post by Wormbo »

Blame the guy who though it would be a good idea to call something a "Weapon and Object Replacement Mod" and then abbreviate it as "WORM". ;)
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Wormbo wrote:Blame the guy who though it would be a good idea to call something a "Weapon and Object Replacement Mod" and then abbreviate it as "WORM". ;)
:rock:
Word!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Wormbo
Adept

Post by Wormbo »

Bah.

For future reference: Two things can have similar names, yet not have any kind of relation. I'm neither the creator of WoRM nor can I provide any help about it.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:Yes but we need to do something about this WoRM Problem. hahahaha
UTNerd24
Adept

Post by UTNerd24 »

Not to worry guys! Just deleted a couple of clan weapons.
Good to go now!

Now...I kinda need help on another thread... (http://www.ut99.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5105 Feel free to take this link off its against the rules)
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Wormbo wrote:Blame the guy who though it would be a good idea to call something a "Weapon and Object Replacement Mod" and then abbreviate it as "WORM". ;)
Perhaps whoever made it did it on purpose. :lol2: