RX6W4-PX with RX8 model and XTRA built in weapons

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
44destroyer
Novice

RX6W4-PX with RX8 model and XTRA built in weapons

Post by 44destroyer »

exactly what the title says.

is anyone interested in this?
Spectra
Masterful
Personal rank: Nullified!

Re: RX6W4-PX with RX8 model and XTRA built in weapons

Post by Spectra »

What the??

You took Weapon Model of NW3 Nuclear Launcher for RX8??
Did you took permission from Ferali??
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Post by RocketJedi »

dude you jut opened yourself up for a lawsuit. the model used in the rx8 is actually copywrited.

@ rocky this isn't the firs time he has stolen other peoples work and put it out as his own creation. ask Fluke form the HoF clan.

admins this POS should be banned aka dk destroyer
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

The NW3 code and models are open for everyone to rip from and use in their own projects (as stated in the ReadMe I wrote), so that's not a problem (even if it's this guy doing so).
However, in reality he stole the RX from Fluke (once again), who was the one to actually use my Nuclear Launcher model (and Fluke did request my permission to use it despite I having stated already that it was free to use, that's how much he respects another developer's work), so basically, this guy didn't even rip it directly from my mod, he just went straight to steal Fluke's mod for himself.
Chopper
Novice
Personal rank: Clan Leader

Post by Chopper »

There is actually a copyright on the model we purchased and used for the VMRX8 which is the big kicker, another copyright on the custom skins made by me, and one for the coding work that Mar did assembling it all.
We had also made a free version for the public to use and do what they want with, simply asking they leave the RX on our server alone, as it is copyrighted.

We have gone out of our way to make this better and not just for us, but for everyone, and I've even offered to custom skin the public RX release for those that wanted it done.

DK's ISP, the antifraudcenter.ca, and the place we purchased the model for the RX have been notified of this action he has chosen to taken to steal the unauthorized use of the RX, and make a open dispaly of the fact that he stole it. If we so choose, we can also take this to legal action another way via civil lawsuit if need be.
$carface
Skilled

Post by $carface »

You morons at VM, seriously, always going some legal bullshit. If you read epic's terms you will find that you are not allowed to get a copyright or enforce one in conjunction with theirs.

Read for yourselves.
http://www.unrealtournament.com/eula/eula_us.php
Under 18, b, iii
iii. Your Mods must not contain any libelous, defamatory, or other illegal material, material that is scandalous or invades the rights of privacy or publicity of any third party, nor may your Mods contain, or be used in conjunction with, any trademarks, copyright protected work, or other recognizable property of third parties, nor may your Mods be used by you, or anyone else, for any commercial exploitation including, but not limited to: (a) advertising or marketing for a company, product or service.
Under 18, c
We just LOVE the idea of you using and distributing content or script from any prior Unreal branded game developed by Epic in your Mod. Therefore we grant you a license to use content from any prior Epic Games Unreal� game in your Mods. For the sake of clarity Epic retains all copyrights and you will not gain any ownership whatsoever in any Epic content or script nor can you use any Epic content or script outside the scope of the rights granted here. Any attempt to do so will bring about the wrath of our attorneys.
:satan: :highfive:

Seriously, you guys and your amateur "I'll sue you" American attitude. Shall I let Epic know to sue you Chopshit? If anyone "steals" from VM, it is fully deserved

Get a life you floorscrubbing server crashing shits. ADMIN POS QWERTY SHOULD BE BANNED TX

#CrySomeMoreVM
Qwerty wrote:copywrited.
Learn to spell you scriptkiddy

lolumad
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Aaaaaand closed ... Use the PM system for your quarrels, both of you.
Consider this as a warning.
Next time will it be an official warning
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

I will use my super moderator power to briefly break in the lock (sorry Paper) and say this last thing:

- I moved the other topic to trash after Qwerty replied back which was also after Paper warned to not continue with it;

- Destroyer is already banned (banned him several hours ago), so this topic is now pretty much useless anyway;

- I am honestly getting tired from this drama back and forth. ut99.org is not a battle ground, period. I am here seeing actions which are both hypocritical (looking at you Chopper and Qwerty, you know what you did) and very immature (looking at you $carface, it's not the first time you go way overboard in your posts). Wormbo warned you guys at UA, and I am now doing the same, so just stop it.

- as for the EULA, one is able to hold full copyright of his own content. The only thing you cannot hold copyright for is stuff which is originally from Epic, such as their textures, sounds, music, etc, which means if you modify a sound or a texture, you cannot use it outside the scope Epic allows you to and they retain that copyright for them.
Any truly custom made content (own code, own models, own textures, etc), are and will always be from the original author, unless he states otherwise.
This also applies to things you bought the copyright from (if you bought it, the copyright is now also yours, and thus Epic has nothing to do with it).
For the sake of clarity Epic retains all copyrights and you will not gain any ownership whatsoever in any Epic content or script nor can you use any Epic content or script outside the scope of the rights granted here.
Furthermore the context of this paragraph is in the usage of Epic content of prior UT/Unreal games in newer ones, and not the map or mod making by itself.