StuffSwapper Problem

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
ASLY

StuffSwapper Problem

Post by ASLY »

Just now noticed the StuffSwapper is better than WORM
This mods can replace weapons in the map, but the WORM mod is don't really works good because there is a limit
I already posted the limit problem and the plugins for WORM, but I'm really lazy to make more plugins (Summon Codes) to the WORM mod
So I deleted my every plugin what I made for WORM and now I want to use StuffSwapper mod

Older posts about WORM mod problem and about the plugins Problem with StuffSwapper...
I downloaded the mod and I install it and there is a StuffImporter.exe which can convert the summon code from the *.u files
This is so damn good, Im don't need to make the stupid plugins (Summon Codes) for this mod, not like WORM
So Im happy, because I can save a lot of time, and easy to convert with this program the Summon Codes
But there is one bad thing, after when I converted a lot package and I played UT with the mod I have a problem
I opening StuffImporter.exe and when I convert again I lost my all converted package what I made
Somehow I can fix this problem? Or I need to save the the StuffSwapperItems.ini where I can find the codes?
But if I save there is again a problem because it's makes number sequence like this...

Code: Select all

Weapon[0]=BLABLABLA
Weapon[1]=BLABLABLA
Weapon[2]=BLABLABLA
It's again waste of time to copy all the time the summon codes and rename properly the number sequence
Im a bit tired about this stupid things, just want to once do this summon codes and enjoy the game -.-
But that will be easy if I can choose more package when I convert it and not just one *.u package
What do you think buddies what I can do? That's the best way to fix this problem?
What I writed, save the StuffSwapperItems.ini always and put the new ones to the .ini file and make it the good number sequence?
But If I do this, I hope I will don't have the same problem like in the WORM mod, the stupid limit -.-
So that's a really good mod, and I can change the weapons at the start, which weapons I can have in my hand
Soon starting the converting like I said, hope somebody have a better idea what I can do with this problem :(

EDIT-1
Oh yes, that's f!%#ng annoying! Why the hell I can't load any package without removing every package what I made?
This is so annoying, I save the .ini file and I put to and other folder so I can't lost my packages what I already done
Now I opening again the StuffImporter.exe and when I open a new package I lost every package what I made
So I can't make a big package what I want to use in the game... I have headache now about this, really annoying thing
Would be good if somebody can fix this stupid problem, when I open the StuffImporter.exe 2. time I don't loose what I made when I open a new package
Or would be more better if I can open the whole \System folder and convert every *.u file with just one click
I know that takes age but don't a big problem... And problem will be solved, lol :ironic2:

EDIT-2
After 2 hours I converted a lot package and when I tried to play finally, I got this error
The stupid limit! That's really good again...
Would be good if somebody can fix this problem like the Marginally Enhanced UT which is fix the Skin/Player Setup
That's the same for the maps list or the mutator list, somebody can help?
There is a lot good coder, so...

But if you guys need motivation, I pay for the work!

Blade hunter
Average
Personal rank: Mod Dude

Re: StuffSwapper Problem

Post by Blade hunter »

One thing about stuff swapper if you put too many stuff under the "items" section of the ini you will have problems the weapons and ammo can be filed with a lot more but there is also a limit under those.
In the items section just delete the redundant stuff anyways. It's tedious but that's how it works.
I think this mod would deserve an update if possible :)