Siege IV [0028]

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Re: Siege IV

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

Higor
Changing the subject, could release his new votemap?
:gj:
Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Post by Chamberly »

[rev]rato.skt wrote:
Higor
Changing the subject, could release his new votemap?
:gj:
I heard no update about that so he probably haven't been working on it. So it is not ready lol.

Back to SiegeIV topic... it is changeable for the nuke design from redeemer to be a missile in the .ini?
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
[rev]rato.skt
Adept

Post by [rev]rato.skt »

gg :)
Brazilian Server:
Alma Negra - 34.95.189.187:7777
Classic - madruga.utbr.cf:7777
Duel - x1.utbr.cf:6666
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

A Keybinder set for SiegeIV_0014.

https://www.mediafire.com/?e0e1ig5yvdjbm82

Just add the 2 files into System... simple.
Then you find this under mod menu.

Just be aware, some server have set up ASH or some other keybind scanner/remover, would be really annoying if your binds are removed (and make you suicide or not) but make sure you have a back up copy just in case. This mod is only made for setting keybind for SiegeIV_0014. It may slightly work with other siege versions, but not guaranteed.

Good luck, have fun!
Last edited by Chamberly on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
rsbloom44
Experienced

Post by rsbloom44 »

Does siege change weapon priority? I have the sniper rifle set to have the highest priority, but in siege when I use that keybind I get the flak? Also, any chance newnet will ever come to siege?
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

rsbloom44 wrote:Does siege change weapon priority? I have the sniper rifle set to have the highest priority, but in siege when I use that keybind I get the flak? Also, any chance newnet will ever come to siege?
No it doesn't afaik...
If NN come to siege, it is up to whoever is doing it. (Gust, the japanese guy, japan server... he did it as I visited his server before.)
Wises
Godlike
Personal rank: ...

Post by Wises »

I thought siege had some kinda newnet in it already?
if not would most definately be good to have ESP for the movement compensation ^_^
perhaps if Higs finds the time between the both 50 project he's bin hackin away at.. he could pickup where Tim Tim left off and Finnish the current beta release in production ATM.

Gust has a really good private version where everything works quite well but yeah Private being the problem there.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:
rsbloom44 wrote:Does siege change weapon priority? I have the sniper rifle set to have the highest priority, but in siege when I use that keybind I get the flak? Also, any chance newnet will ever come to siege?
That's because the sniper rifle you have as highest priority is not the zero ping one that you see on siege servers. I'd find the package and weapon name and put it in the ini file manually. I would hope no permanent changes are being made by the server but siege is a gametype that's been notorious for this. Not pointing fingers, moving in the right direction as I believe they fixed up the jetpack recently so it doesn't permanently add a bunch of commands to your jump button

NewNet is based off of UTPure, which is good at replacing binds and priorities with "new" weapons, and then resetting them when it is unloaded (A good reason to use UTPure as a base for mods)
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

0016 update.

Reworked jetpack, now with two flight modes and client simulation of jetpack boost (no binds required or edited on your INI).
Reworked RU distribution in case of mine explosions, building removals and also RU negation on Supplier spam kills, should mitigate grifieng and laming a lot more.
Server memory usage should no longer skyrocket on hour long games as Super Protector projectiles are recycled instead of spawned, also map switching should no longer take more than 10 seconds.
Slightly improved stability.
Less log warnings.
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:hah right after I comment on the keybinds. Nice work on the memory usage too, it sounds very good
rjmno1
Masterful
Personal rank: masterfull
Location: https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home

Post by rjmno1 »

The bots canot play siege, they have too make a mod for that but it is in mine opinion a very hard programeble thing to '' learn'' the bots howto play siege.
If someone is doing this ,they must programmed in sequense what they first must do.
In the first thing they must upgrade there core,and then built a supplier, and built a few cubes.
I think its very hard to program that because of the various costum maps they made for that ut 99 mod game.
I do play it alot,i think its a very good mod , one of the best they made so far.
unreal tournament 99
®
ImageImage
https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home mine home ut99 website.
https://richardmoust105.blogspot.com/20 ... ef-in.html dutch blog page about ut99 settings.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

rjmno1 wrote:The bots canot play siege, they have too make a mod for that but it is in mine opinion a very hard programeble thing to '' learn'' the bots howto play siege.
If someone is doing this ,they must programmed in sequense what they first must do.
In the first thing they must upgrade there core,and then built a supplier, and built a few cubes.
I think its very hard to program that because of the various costum maps they made for that ut 99 mod game.
I do play it alot,i think its a very good mod , one of the best they made so far.
But the FerBotz can play Siege viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3805 :wink:
rjmno1
Masterful
Personal rank: masterfull
Location: https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home

Post by rjmno1 »

papercoffee wrote:
rjmno1 wrote:The bots canot play siege, they have too make a mod for that but it is in mine opinion a very hard programeble thing to '' learn'' the bots howto play siege.
But the FerBotz can play Siege viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3805 :wink:
Thats awsume news thanks alot papercoffee. :loool:
unreal tournament 99
®
ImageImage
https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home mine home ut99 website.
https://richardmoust105.blogspot.com/20 ... ef-in.html dutch blog page about ut99 settings.
Higor
Godlike

Post by Higor »

Updated to 0017, the most notable changes:

- High performance mode for slower clients.
Open constructor GUI by pressing both fire buttons to edit said setting.
- More optimizations, less log warnings and gameplay bugs.
- Created Door Jammer build, locks a door or lift open.
- Movement compensation added to Antigravity Platform.
- Rebalanced SiegePub profile for more options and better game balance.
Chamberly
Godlike

Post by Chamberly »

Door jammer is the best!!!

You can see what the door jammer does (block the door from closing or staying close... muahahhahaha!)