[WEB]New Universal Unreal Interface

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
D3monT
Novice

[WEB]New Universal Unreal Interface

Post by D3monT »

Hello every players,

We developp a new interface for Universal Unreal tool. More friendly, better design, open source template for all.

Universal Unreal is a tool where you can connect with an other server in game by command and, you can add your friend on the website, look if they play and where they play, then click to join.

In this way, we thought about how you can better use this tool when you aren't in game. Our solution is a responsive design, where you can check your friend on your mobile or tablet, if you are and admin you can administrate your UU too. Easy to use, easy to administrate, and open source for all.

If you want your server in our univers, ask us here or fb and register on our Universal Unreal!

You can find our demo and Universal Unreal service here:
http://universal.utslv.com/

Download Universal Unreal teamplate by UTSLV:
http://files.utslv.com/uu-template.rar
(just replace files, but make a save before)

Enjoy!
uu-presentation.jpg
Chamberly
Godlike
Personal rank: Dame. Vandora

Re: [WEB]New Universal Unreal Interface

Post by Chamberly »

That is nice. Thanks for working on it!
Image Edit: Why does my sig not work anymore?
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

Interesting.
So this is an alternative to the clients like raptr and Overwolf ?
Metalfist
Masterful
Personal rank: ^,..,^ rawr

Post by Metalfist »

It's just UU with a graphical overhaul. I think it looks nice, but I dislike the fact that you first have to scroll down to see the servers (too much space wasted). Gets annoying fast as the only thing I want to see asap is the server population. The website seems all a bit big and not compact, more for mobile touch interface I guess. I would rather have some columns then so you have the text on the left and the servers on the right for example.
D3monT
Novice

Post by D3monT »

Thanks for your feedback, we will think about it.

Our interface, was made with mobile first thinking, and we will work on for make a better user experience. That's why we need some feedback for improve our interface and build it together. About server population, we already work on a new presentation, but for the moment we wait some news about our network communities, then we will deploy our modifications.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

D3monT wrote: Our interface, was made with mobile first thinking...
How should I join a server from my mobile device ??? :noidea
noccer
Adept
Personal rank: Proud Terrorist

Post by noccer »

By Wifi or mobile internet??

>>You can't steal any ip (v4)adresses, there are exactly 4294967296 of them, and they will still exist when you wrote down all of them, or are stored in a (master)servers database ;)<<
Sp0ngeb0b
Adept

Post by Sp0ngeb0b »

papercoffee wrote:How should I join a server from my mobile device ??? :noidea
I think you are missing the point of UniversalUnreal a little bit:
What is Universal Unreal?
Universal Unreal is a system by which players can better connect with each other for enhanced gameplay. Universal Unreal is a group, or 'Universe' of servers with a common player base. For example, UT Strangelove players and servers could make up a 'Universe'. By creating an account on this website, you can take full advantage of all the features of Universal Unreal, both in-game and online.

But enough with all that. The best way to tell you exactly what Universal Unreal does is to describe some of its primary features.

Features For Players
Buddy System
Get notified when a friend or clan member gets on a server that is part of the universe. From the website or in-game, get a quick overview of which buddies are online, and on which servers they are playing.

Intelligent Chat Commands
What if your buddy joins a different server than the one you are playing on, and you want to join up with him? Instead of taking the time to rummage through the UT menus and finding servers, imagine giving a short command and then being instantly be taken to a server without having to know its IP or even open the UT menus! What if you want to see a list of all players on a server, or find out what map is being played on a server? All this information can be presented to you instantly from inside the game!
[...]

Server To Server Messaging

Want to ask your buddy a quick question, but don't want to have to jump to another server to talk with them? Universal Unreal has the ability to bridge in-game private messages between servers!
Universal Unreal About page
Website, Forum & UTStats

Nexgen Server Controller || My plugins & mods on GitHub
D3monT
Novice

Post by D3monT »

Thank Sponge!

Anyway, on you mobile and tablet you can see where and who play on server then join them on your desktop. You can play on your desktop then have your mobile and tablet where you can see your friend or other informations... ;)
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Sorry Sp0ngeb0b, but this...
D3monT wrote:on you mobile and tablet you can see where and who play on server then join them on your desktop. You can play on your desktop then have your mobile and tablet where you can see your friend or other informations... ;)
...answered my question better then the about-page. :wink:
So it's technically like the steam network.
Sp0ngeb0b
Adept

Post by Sp0ngeb0b »

papercoffee wrote:Sorry Sp0ngeb0b, but this...answered my question better then the about-page. :wink:
No worries, it was indeed pretty lazy from me to just quote the entire thing instead of summarizing it comprehensible :mrgreen:
Website, Forum & UTStats

Nexgen Server Controller || My plugins & mods on GitHub
D3monT
Novice

Post by D3monT »

We listen your feedback on our Universal Unreal interface. New update on Universal Unreal. New presentation servers, login block moved for a better use, new presentation for who is online/who's playing, more clear.