Map Vote Ultimate 2.00

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
Deepu
Adept
Personal rank: Average

Map Vote Ultimate 2.00

Post by Deepu »

=====================================================================
Map Vote Ultimate v2 for UT by Deepak O V & SpEcTra_7 (admin@ultimateut.tk)
=====================================================================

Map Vote Ultimate needs 1024X768 or more resolutions for fitting column width on the screen.

What is Map Vote Ultimate v2?
Map Vote Ultimate is a Mapvote Mutator that allows the players to vote for the next map being played

Main Features:
- Voting for up to 2024 maps
- 8 Customizable Map Lists+
- Customizable Mapvote Background Color
- Customizable Mapvote Map box text Color
- Up to 200 Custom gametypes where you can assign Prefixes, Mutators and Settings
- Filter system (supporting Wildcards) to implement detailed Maplist assignments (up to 8x256 Filters)
- Predefined Maplist if noone voted (return to default maps)
- Automatically mapswitch to a predefinded Maplist if server is empty for a certain time (return to default maps)
- Priority System for Maplists
- Re-Vote limit (avoidable for certain maplists)
- Kickvote to kick players
- Displaying a Clanlogo within the votemenu
- Support for Assault and LeagueAssault
- Automatic removal of crashed maps (to prevent them to be revoted)
- Mapplaycount report and Mapsequence report
- Detailed in-game Admin page for most of the configuration

Installation (Server)
1) copy the .u, .int and .ini files to the UT\System folder
2) add to the UnrealTournament.ini in section [Engine.GameEngine] the following entry

[Engine.GameEngine]
ServerPackages=MapVoteULv2

Configuration
The configuration is done in the file MapVoteULv2.ini
Most of the settings can be changed in-game too. If you log in as admin and open the Mapvote you will get an additional Admin Tab

UPDATE FROM MapVoteUL TO MapVoteULv2
In MapVoteUL the MutatorActorConfig[] has been removed and merged into the CustomGameConfig[].
Remove the MutatorActorConfig[] entries and start the server and do a servertravel. The CustomGameConfig[] settings should now
have been expanded and you can apply the Mutators there.

Starting up Mapvote
Fire up your server and choose "Map Vote Ultimate ][" from the Mutator Tab

Hints:
* to open the votemenu midgame use the following keybinding: "mutate bdbmapvote votemenu"
* to adjust settings in-game log in as admin and open the votemenu, you will get an additional admin tab for configuration ;)

FAQ: What settings do I need in MapVoteULv2.ini?

1) Step 1: Loading Maps

For default gametypes there are predefined keys to enable the maps:
bDM=True
bLMS=True
bTDM=True
bDOM=True
bCTF=True
bAS=True

To load cusom gametypes, mutators and settomgs you can use up to 16 'CustomGameConfig's.
Here some examples to load iDM, iCTF, iAS, RocketArena and Bunnytrack:

DefaultSettings="FriendlyFireScale=0.0"
CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="iDM",Mutators="BotPack.InstaGibDM",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus",NewPrefix="proDM",Mutators="",Settings="FriendlyFireScale=1.0")
CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BotPack.CTFGame",NewPrefix="iCTF",Mutators="BotPack.InstaGibDM",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="LeagueAS140.LeagueAssault",NewPrefix="iAS",Mutators="BotPack.InstaGibDM",Settings="")
CustomGameConfig[4]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="RocketArena.RocketArenaGame",NewPrefix="")
CustomGameConfig[5]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="BunnyTrack.BunnyTrackGame",NewPrefix="")

* Mind: to distinct Maps with same name but different gametype/mutators/settings you have to change the prefix.
E.g.: to load Deathmatch and Insta-Deathmatch just change the prefix of the Insta-Deathmach to 'iAS'

* Custom Settings:
You can use several custom settings by seperating them with a comma. E.g.: "FriendlyFireScale=1.0,Aircontrol=0.8"
IMPORTANT: If you use custom settings in the CustomGameConfigs you have to make sure those settings get reset to Default for all other maps:
E.g.: DefaultSettings="FriendlyFireScale=0.0,AirControl=0.35"

2) Step 2: Assign the maps to a maplist

Tell the mapvote in which list the maps should be displayed. Use the (up to 48 per list) 'List1FilterX[Y]' variables for this.
You can use wildcards in the Filters. Some Examples:

Loading all Assault maps into List 1:
List1Filter[0]=AS-*

Loading AS-Asthenosphere, AS-Bridge and AS-Rook into list 3:
List3Filter[0]=AS-Asthenosphere
List3Filter[1]=AS-Bridge
List3Filter[2]=AS-Rook

Loading all iDM maps into List 4:
List4Filter[0]=iDM-

Hint: If you have changed some prefixes you can/have to use the new prefixes in the Filters (like iDM for Insta)
Hint: You can use Wildcards. E.g.: DM-A* or *castle*

Q: How do I add a clanlogo into mapvote (displayed in the middle of the Votewindow)?
A: LogoTexture=ClanLogoPackage.TextureName
Make sure the Clanlogo is added to the Serverpackages aswell

Q: Can I use wildcards in the filter?
A: Yes you can. E.g.: List1Filter[0]=AS-B* will filter all AS maps that start with the letter 'B'
MapVoteULv2Main.gif
MapVoteULv2InfoWindow.gif
MapVoteULv2AdminWindow.gif
Download
http://ultimateut.tk/ut_files/mods/MapVoteULv2.zip
Last edited by Deepu on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Re: Map Vote Ultimate 2.00

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Nice Mapvote. :rock:
sn260591
Average

Post by sn260591 »

You can make support for different screen resolutions, please? I want to double the size of fonts, but in this mode Map-Vote LAv2 window does not fit on my screen (I have a 1280x1024).
Deepu
Adept

Post by Deepu »

Me to same resolution this 1280x1024 its support for me. What is your monitor model no?
sn260591
Average

Post by sn260591 »

I play with a double-sized fonts
Attachments
Буфер обмена02.jpg
Буфер обмена02.jpg (15.91 KiB) Viewed 8313 times
Pileyrei
Masterful
Personal rank: UT Survivor

Post by Pileyrei »

Nice mapvote.
8 columns :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Don't suppose you can make it less columns?

Our Server

[donate][/donate]
Donate to UT99.org!
Metalfist
Masterful
Personal rank: ^,..,^ rawr

Post by Metalfist »

Good job. I only dislike the blue background, it remind me of the old windows 98/95 installation background (the horror D:).
I would rather keep the original background/colors of the Mapvote/the color scheme of the UTmenus. It blends in way nicer.
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Post by UTPe »

I've just tested it on my local test server and it works fine until now, nice job, I like much the 8-columns layout ! :)
May I suggest a note ? could it be possible to customize deeper colors and fonts used in the mapvote ? for example, I would like to use (theoretically) a different color for every CustomGameConfig...
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

I would like to clean this mess from log:

Code: Select all

ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (30/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C30) Accessed array out of bounds (30/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C56) Accessed array out of bounds (30/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (31/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C30) Accessed array out of bounds (31/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C56) Accessed array out of bounds (31/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (32/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C30) Accessed array out of bounds (32/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C56) Accessed array out of bounds (32/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (33/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C30) Accessed array out of bounds (33/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C56) Accessed array out of bounds (33/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (34/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C30) Accessed array out of bounds (34/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C56) Accessed array out of bounds (34/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (35/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C30) Accessed array out of bounds (35/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C56) Accessed array out of bounds (35/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (36/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C30) Accessed array out of bounds (36/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C56) Accessed array out of bounds (36/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (37/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C30) Accessed array out of bounds (37/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C56) Accessed array out of bounds (37/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (38/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C30) Accessed array out of bounds (38/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0C56) Accessed array out of bounds (38/30)
ScriptWarning: MapVoteWRI MH-Akemi_vs_Tomoko_Rv.MapVoteWRI1 (Function MapVoteULv2.MapVoteWRI.Timer:0BB3) Accessed array out of bounds (39/30)
MapVote is the heart of a server. You should pay attention at this subject.
Deepu
Adept

Post by Deepu »

Don't worry I added the code for changing in MapVoteULv2.ini file. you can easily change the colors....

BackgroundColor=(R=0,G=0,B=150,A=0)
AS_BT_TextColor=(R=0,G=0,B=128,A=0)
DM_TDM_TextColor=(R=0,G=64,B=0,A=0)
DOM_iAS_TextColor=(R=64,G=0,B=64,A=0)
RA_CTF_TextColor=(R=0,G=64,B=64,A=0)
IDM_ICTF_TextColor=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=0)
RCTF_RX_TextColor=(R=128,G=0,B=0,A=0)
LMS_SCR_TextColor=(R=88,G=38,B=217,A=0)
MM_SG_TextColor=(R=114,G=9,B=40,A=0)

& I will fix some errors next time. Good Luck Warrior!
Last edited by Deepu on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
adamplay
Novice

Post by adamplay »

hi i like this map vote looks cool and i put in on my server
Deepu
Adept

Post by Deepu »

Latest version here
------------------------------