=FOOD FIGHT= FINAL RELEASE !!!

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: =FOOD FIGHT= FINAL RELEASE !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Kayako Amaya wrote:All I'm asking for is your permission to give this a shot. Since I don't want to encroach on your territory without asking first!
As you can see did I post the link to the source as well... do as you wish.

@All
Thanks, we are happy that you like FF. :agree1:
We hope this mod will get used one or another way.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

Heya D. Hope you are well old friend.

You do anything you want Al, you especially would never need to ask me about anything I've done. All the help you've given me over the years...I owe you many times over.

Surprisingly the biggest reaction I've had with this is with the Unreal community. I ported a couple of the weapons back to U1 and I'm considering doing the entire package for them. They like artistic stuff in this vein.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

JackGriffin wrote:Surprisingly the biggest reaction I've had with this is with the Unreal community. I ported a couple of the weapons back to U1 and I'm considering doing the entire package for them. They like artistic stuff in this vein.
Wow... this is cool.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

I have added some preference options to my int, but for some reason the Brocconade class branch does not expand.
Is there something I missed Jack ?
I double-checked my spelling and compared against the internals of the U file, so I'm sure I got it right.

Well anyway, aside from that for anyone that wants to tweak the settings without a restart, you can add these lines.
Mostly this is useful for servers, but I find it gives an easy overview of most mods complete settings.
Brocconade.jpg

Code: Select all

Preferences=(Caption="FoodFight",Parent="Game Types"
Preferences=(Caption="BurgerCTF",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.BurgerCTFGame,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="FFMod",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.FFMod,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="Canopener",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.Canopener,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="FryingPan",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.FryingPan,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="PeanutGun",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.PeanutGun,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="PapriCannonGun",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.PapriCannonGun,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="PapriNade",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.PapriNade,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="HAnKARifle",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.HAnKARifle,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="Saucier",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.Saucier,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="ObjectsFlames",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.ObjectsFlames,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="Carroteer",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.Carroteer,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="CarrotStuck",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.CarrotStuck,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="CarrotProjectile",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.CarrotProjectile,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="Toastanator",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.Toastanator,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="BreadSlice",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.BreadSlice,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="SaladThrower",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.SaladThrower,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="CucumberChunk",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.CucumberChunk,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="Brocconade",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.Brocconade,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="BrocconadeFlying",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.BrocconadeFlying,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="BrocconadeFlyingAlt",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.BrocconadeFlyingAlt,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="NeutralFlag",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.NeutralFlag,Immediate=True)
Preferences=(Caption="EffectParticle",Parent="FoodFight",Class=FoodFight.EffectParticle,Immediate=True)
rjmno1
Masterful
Personal rank: masterfull
Location: https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home

Post by rjmno1 »

i did a quick peek at the server and it looks very nice indeed.
Its a pity that not some players where around, only bots .

The mod is good and i think when more people knows about this mod they will play more, and ofcourse the server will be full.
You know it will be nice to play ctf with this mod, not only deathmatch imo.
For the rest everything looks perfect and it is a good mod and also in online gameplay. :tu:
I just only can say paper keep up the good work it looks very awsum.
only the carot is solid when he is ad a wall, you have to walk around it.

regardz:rjmno1
unreal tournament 99
®
ImageImage
https://sites.google.com/view/unrealtou ... oject/home mine home ut99 website.
https://richardmoust105.blogspot.com/20 ... ef-in.html dutch blog page about ut99 settings.
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

rjmno1 wrote:only the carot is solid when he is ad a wall, you have to walk around it.
This intentional ...you can block opponents or build stairs.
watch here how it works viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6358