- Video: Added XOpenGL support.
- Video: Added RefreshRate option.
- ALAudio: Fixed UseHRTF option.
- ALAudio: Added UseHRTF option.
- Other: Added FOV and PurgeCacheDays options.
- ALAudio: Added UseOriginalUnreal option.
- Audio: Added limits for EffectsChannels.
- Video: Added GammaOffsetRed, GammaOffsetGreen, and GammaOffsetBlue options.
- ALAudio: Added UseSpeechVolume option.
- Change the "Num AA Samples" may cause crash if you use OpenGL/XOpenGL in Unreal226 or UT.
- FOV value is not saved in Unreal226 after a restart game or load level.
- (24.71 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
- Posts: 9516
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
sn260591 did you get a security warning when you tried to upload it ?
I had to re-zip the file, so the site did not reject it.
I used WinRAR as I know it makes standard ZIPs. Did you use 7zip or something ?
No, I used WinRAR 5.21.Dr.Flay wrote: Did you use 7zip or something ?
I attached a file, but did not receive warning.
Maybe it was this http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... 91e5d436bf
This way we could generically support all drivers, renderers, etc using a generic UWindow panel.
Thoughts? I already have a good base package where to implement new natives...