MrLoathsome wrote:The PCX files would work best.
There are actually 3 of them for the pulse rifle. The main one, and a pickup and 3rd person view versions.
And the one for the PAmmo.
Changes from RC1:
1. Excellent new skin thanks to papercoffee over at UT99.org.
2. Added display of Laserbeam length to the HUD next to the magnification
factor when zoom is on.
3. Added new default variable bShowLen.
4. Fixed issue with Left hand view.
5. Removed the scripted texture crap that the Pulsegun uses to display current
ammo amount on the side of the gun in 1st person view. (Who looks at that?)
6. Minor changes to improve bot use.
7. Further code optimizations and sanity checks added where needed.
JackGriffin wrote:I wouldn't steal the weapon, I just wanted the skin. I still have all the healing gun stuff and this skin would work very well with it. I've been thinking on importing into my coop server as a gravity gun to play with. That being said, when you get all done and happy I might import this into Unreal with your blessing.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest