- Make a LiftCenter in the jump pad's location and a EasyKickerDest in the destination of the jump pad.
- Link the LiftCenter and EasyKickerDest (the latter which is a LiftExit subclass).
- Copy EasyKickerDest's name in the Object tab and paste it in the DestinationName field in the EasyKicker.
- Lastly set KickHeight to the height of the apex of the arc, so that e.g. the kicked pawn can overgo obstacles beyond which (or go up the gap above which) lies the EasyKickerDest!
- Not forgetting you can also set bRandom and bKillVelocity in Kicker tab as you would normally!
The algorithm is actually pretty simple. This EasyKicker just subtracts the location of corresponding EasyKickerDest by its own location and stores the result in KickVelocity, adding KickHeight to the Z part later. Tadaa!
Also, if I shouldn't have posted this, please don't get insane as most people get I just wanted to share this solution!
EDIT: To secure the situation, I must argue I didn't found anything like this when searching UT99 using that search bar. So I guess this is safe