Ultimate experimental nuke / Nali Weapons V1.4

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!

What do you think about Nali Weapons v1.4?

HOLY SHIT!! (5 stars)
64%
Good (4 stars)
27%
Playable (3 stars)
No votes
Could be better (2 stars)
5%
Poor (1 star)
No votes
WAAAY poor (0 stars)
5%

Total votes: 22

Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: Single Player Mod: "Mission Ultimate"

Post by Feralidragon »

Sorry about no more information, but I am still in the beginning of this mod, so there's no maps yet, and I am doing some weapons right now for the mod, and the progress of the weapons only is about 62,5%.

I already did (weapons):
- Mobille Satellite
- Ionizer (is a weapon to use with the Mobille Satellite)
- Flame Tracker
- Bolt Rifle
- The Ultimate Prototype (that one on my first post)

Still to do:
- The Miner (doing it right now)
- MultiMissile Launcher
- The Ultimate (the real and powerfull one)

Well, I will post some screenshots later about the other already done weapons.

P.S.: The Mobille Satellite is the first image of my sign (that one with "Feel the Unreal Power and blah blah blah), and the other 2 next to it are images with the use of the Mobille Satellite with the Ionizer.
I know I suck, but still I will continue this mod.
Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Post by Dare »

What sort of maps will be made? And will it be a new gametype or just a mutator to use?
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Dare wrote:What sort of maps will be made? And will it be a new gametype or just a mutator to use?
The Story will role in 3 planets: Earth, Na Pali and Na Likopo.
It will use the the single player addon (don't remember its name now ^^'), which came with OldSkool weapons, where you can play those single player mods out there, and so.

I know that you never heard about Na Likopo, but you will hear now.

The gametype, that's easy to answer, just see the thread subject: Single Player Mod: "Mission Ultimate" :wink:

And remeber what I have posted earlier:
Feralidragon wrote: Yep, my mod is a single player one and it's not for LAN, what I mean is when I release the mod, it's a mod to play only against CPU on single player, there's no Co-op.

Why? Well, I know what "replication" is, but a Co-op it's just not my type, so I can't do a Co-op. And there is no point in the main story to have your "human" friends (other players) helping you out :wink:

And that explosion I just have shown it's not the biggest explosion that is going to be in the mod, there´s a much bigger one :twisted: "in space" muhahahaha :twisted: :twisted: (Think a "supernovae" for example :mrgreen: )
So, the maps are built with the story of course, but I can say that you will play on cities (human ones), Nali ruins (Na Likopo), jungles (Na Pali) and you will even fight on a spaceship with other spaceships from Skaarj in space :wink:
I don't know if there's single player mod for UT99 already with vehicles and AI vehicles, but I sure you that mine will have, from simple HoverBoards to huge (when I mean huge, is really huge) spaceships.

|--------------------------------------
Well, the story, is like this:

Nalis are an ancient alien race which are very very smart, but they only want now peace, because they know better than humans and Skaarjs that war is very very bad.

Before they call Na Pali their home, they had another world before that one, named Na Likopo.
In that world, Nalis started a World War, where many Nalis had died.
In this war, Nalis were already very smart, smarter than any human, and they used that quality to develop weapons and vehicles to war.
The technology were under Nalis' control, but one day the technology became so high, that Nalis coundn't control it, due to the creation of 1 Weapon and 1 Spaceship.
They created that weapon based on the knowledge of the atom, and they called it The Ultimate Prototype.
This weapon ended the war in a tragic way, where no one was ready.
There had been a fail on the energy release calculations of the weapon, when it had been developed: by accident, the weapon became 1000x stronger that it was supposed to be, but when they found that, it was to late already: the weapon had been fired to a Nali city, and that city simply disappeared from the map.

Nalis understood that war had become worst than Hell itself, and they never fired from the Spaceship they built for war, the truly and developed Ultimate.

No other alien race besides Nali know the secret of The Ultimate spaceship, but humans achivied The Ultimate Prototype, by creating a weapon that had the same effect, the atomic bomb.

But humans knew about The Ultimate spaceship, but didn't know about its technology, its power and its terrific secret, the secret that Skaarj wanted to know so badly, that they attacked Na Pali to find the Nali who knows the exact location of The Ultimate in Na Likopo, as Skaarj never found it.

Humans for other hand, learned that lesson too with the creation of their atomic bomb, and they never asked the secret of The Ultimate to Nalis, due to their Ally and the bad experience of wars.
That's why they developed only the Redeemer as a tournament weapon, but 100x less powerfull than The Ultimate Prototype from Nalis.

But they knew one thing for sure, if Skaarj find The Ultimate spaceship, Skaarj victory is granted.

So, your mission is: protect the Nalis from Skaarj and find The Ultimate before Skaarj.

|-----------------------------------------

One last note:
1 - I am doing this mod alone, and I have to create weapons, vehicles, maps, so this will take a while, don't expect anything from this mod right now;
2 - Sorry for some bad English and the whole boring story about my mod;
3 - I know that explosion that I have shown on my first post doesn't look good, i know it somehow sucks, but I am going to try improve it.
Dare
Inhuman

Post by Dare »

Sounds Awesome, can't wait to play it. :gj:
Ronaldo1
Novice
Personal rank: XenFighter

Post by Ronaldo1 »

nice project and nice explosion i am interrested at your project. I'll let me surprise
Skill to Kill
genius009
Personal rank: god like

Post by genius009 »

:bio: :chainsaw: :enforcer: :flack: :flag1: yes i argee
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

I promissed some screens, so here are the screens :mrgreen:
And I remember that I am a noob at all UnrealScript related, so the weapons might be suck... :noidea

Flame Tracker: A weapon which is a flame thrower. You can throw flames, as you can throw some inflammable gel to the map, or to the other players, burning them to hell :satan:
Don't try to use this weapon under water, because it won't throw flames, due to the water of course :mrgreen:

Bolt Rifle: A weapon which shoots high voltage electrical discharges and electrical plasma spheres. It can be used outside water zones to kill opponents inside the water zones, so here's a tip: DO NOT USE IT INSIDE WATER ZONES, or you will just be gibbed by yourself. Of course if the water zone is big, the boltrifle has a limit, what I mean, only the opponents inside the water zone and inside the limits where the bolt rifle hit the zone, will be gibbed. The best thing is that this weapon has a combo, just like shockrifle, but very very powerfull, and a pain in the ass for use it, more difficult to execute than ShockRifle one.

The Miner: Throws "Sticky Mines" that can be placed on any wall, floor or ceiling, and they are little mines, to be somehow hidden, and it throws "Land Mines" too, that are bigger, but very very powerfull, designed specially for vehicles (my mod vehicles), but they can be only placed on the floor, and not on walls.

Mobille Satellite: Launches a satellite to the sky, where you can simply view from it, from far far away, with a max 16x Zoom included.
Don't have screens right know... soon.

Ionizer: With the satellite on the air (see Mobille Satellite), just point to a place to the satellite to shoot a powerfull ion beam (like the ion painter from ut2004).
Don't have screens right know... soon.

I hope you enjoyed. :)
Dare
Inhuman

Post by Dare »

The Miner is on UT04 too I remember that :ironic:

The combo looks very powerful on the shock rifle, do you have to shoot the primary fire 4 or 5 times to get the biggest effect?
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Dare wrote:The Miner is on UT04 too I remember that :ironic:

The combo looks very powerful on the shock rifle, do you have to shoot the primary fire 4 or 5 times to get the biggest effect?
But on Ut2004 you have Mine Layer, that you can place spiders, and you can easily destroy them, something that you can't with my The Miner.
Another weapon on Ut2004 is a weapon which shoots sticky mines too, but I don't remember its name :what:

The combo thing, is like this:
- you have to fire the second mode, the electrical slow ball, which consumes 5 ammo
- then you hit it with the first mode, which consumes the normal 1 ammo, but it is not instanthit like shockrifle, so if the electrical ball is far, is more difficult to shoot it and perform the combo, but if you shoot the combo very close, you better run or you will die, because the combo takes 4 seconds to explode, but the final effect is a powerfull electrical explosion bigger than the Redeemer, but in that state you already used 6 ammo to perform it.
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

Simply Grenade Launcher?
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Creavion wrote:Simply Grenade Launcher?
Yep, that was the name :tu:

But, the best thing is, that my weapons work online, except the Mobille Launcher and Ionizer, have to study more the Replication thing :noidea

But I know that they look somehow ugly, but they are the best that I can do :noidea
{WINGS}Toxic
Novice

Post by {WINGS}Toxic »

That was pretty cool man!
Sergeant Todd
Adept
Personal rank: Retired Jedi

Post by Sergeant Todd »

Can't wait to try out this mod....sounds whey cool
Sergeant Todd
---------------

"I miss Olmos & BG, as a matter of frak'd!"
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

MultiMissile Launcher

MultiMissile Launcher Screen (Link)

Description: It's a Missile Launcher that you can select which type of missile you want to fire, and there's 5 types of missiles that you can choose from, each one stronger than the other.

1st Fire Mode - Launch the selected missile.
2nd Fire Mode - Chooses the missile:

Rocket: It's not a new missile at all, it's the old standard Rocket from Rocket Launcher, and it takes the normal ammo, 1 ammo (standard selected).

Firing (Link)
The missile itself (Link)

A-Missile or Advanced Missile: This missile takes 3 ammo to be launched, but it's necessary 3 ammo left (ammo after launch), so the missile can be guided by the player, but not like a Guided Redeemer, as the player still see his first person view, pointing your Launcher to where you want the missile to go to.

Firing (Link)
Guiding demonstration (Link)
Explosion (Link)

H-Missile or Homing Missile: This missile takes 10 ammo to be launched, but it has the advantage to have the "Fast Lock". The "Fast Lock" it's a characteristic like Rocket Launcher and its Seeking Rocket, but the "Lock" of MultiMissile Launcher is a lot more fast and with a bigger range, so the name "Fast Lock".
Another characteristic of this missile is the "Fail but Don't Quit", which means: as you may know, if the Seeking Rocket of Rocket Laucher fails the target, it quits and move on forward, leave his target behind. As opposite, in the case of fail, the H-Missile tries to strike his target again, turning around on its way, and following its target again.

Fast Lock on Action (Link)
Firing and Target following (Link)
Explosion (Link)

T-Missile or Thermal Missile: This missile takes 30 ammo to be launched, and as the H-Missile, it has "Fast Lock" and "Fail but Don't Quit".
It's a missile speacially designed to get down small vehicles and/or cause great damage to bigger and stronger vehicles.

Firing (Link)
Explosion 1/2 (Link)
Explosion 2/2 (Link)

X-Missile or eXtreme Missile: This missile takes the max ammo that MultiMissile Launcher can load to be launch, 100 ammo, and as the H-Missile, it has "Fast Lock" and "Fail but Don't Quit".
There's no much more to say about this missile, it's a nuclear missile, you're better run when you see one that's not yours :satan:

Firing (Link)
Explosion 1/2 (Link)
Explosion 2/2 (Link)

I hope you liked this weapon preview, as I am going to release a weapon pack with these weapons on this or next weekend.

P.S.: I know that I am not that good to make weapons, so forgive me about any graphical detail...
Dare
Inhuman

Post by Dare »

Those are sexy missiles :ironic: You just need to jazz up the actual launcher though. :tu: