Ultimate experimental nuke / Nali Weapons V1.4

Need some nice Mods? Here, you are right!

What do you think about Nali Weapons v1.4?

HOLY SHIT!! (5 stars)
64%
Good (4 stars)
27%
Playable (3 stars)
No votes
Could be better (2 stars)
5%
Poor (1 star)
No votes
WAAAY poor (0 stars)
5%

Total votes: 22

Rob_Master Builder
Adept
Personal rank: Level Designer :-)

Re: Single Player Mod: "Mission Ultimate" - Nali Weapons V1.4

Post by Rob_Master Builder »

Need to get my act togeather and try this out. :?
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Rob_Master Builder wrote:Need to get my act togeather...
What you mean :?: LOL
Rob_Master Builder
Adept
Personal rank: Level Designer :-)

Post by Rob_Master Builder »

Get my level near finished then try out this MOD with It. :tu:
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Rob_Master Builder wrote:Get my level near finished then try out this MOD with It. :tu:
Oh, ok, thanks for trying it :tu:

-= Changed thread title, it is no longer titled "Single Play Mod: Mission Ultimate", it has nothing to do with that SP anymore, it's just discussion about this version of the weapons and and the show of my experimental first nuke. =-
Tim(Olaf)

Re: Ultimate experimental nuke / Nali Weapons V1.4

Post by Tim(Olaf) »

looks good :tu:
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Well, most of you saw already the ammo pickup of WRE, but I don't want you to have the image of a bad skinned shotgun like weapon for WRE, so here's the old shot of the ammo for the ones who didn't see it, and the new WRE, full skinned:

These are the last shots I show from the upcoming weapons, I just wanted to get rid of that shotgun like image on your heads :mrgreen:
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

Feralidragon wrote:These are the last shots I show from the upcoming weapons, I just wanted to get rid of that shotgun like image on your heads :mrgreen:
Shotgun ?What shotgun ? I can't remember a shotgun like weapon :roll: I only see a very nice weapon here :D :tu:
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
-Feint-
Skilled
Personal rank: Amateur Mapper

Post by -Feint- »

Testaccount wrote:Very nice. Any info on its ammo capabilities? Physically the WRE looks like it can't hold many grenade rounds, or is it one of those Judge Dredd Lawgiver type guns ROFL.

"Grenade. Rapid Fire" :rock:

An yes I bought one :D :highfive: If anyone is looking for one PM and I'll give you the link where I bought mine, however upon recent checking Im not sure if he's operating anymore.

Edit: Nah hes not operating any more. :thudown: Heres the link I had though. http://www.2000ad.nu/termight/lawgivers.html he was a cool guy, I even managed to get a life sized space marine suit for my brother Dave who is an armorer.
The guy wearing the suit is Micheal (Mike) one of Daves mates.

Anyway back ontopic -

You still doing the SP mode then Ferali? Cause I reckon I would love to see what skins you could come up with for the story :D
DanomanUK@i4games-Forum wrote:Nah, people bitch one way or another.
You cant win as a mapper ;)
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Yeah, WRE doesn't look that can hold "a lot" of grenades, but visually, it can hold "some", in the middle (that's why the weapon is bigger, to have more space inside).

About my SP, I really don't know. For the SP it was planned: this weapons, vehicles, new characters, maps (of course, duh! :P) and a whole new story that doesn't have nothing to do with anything you saw or heard, however, it's connected to the base Unreal story.
Unfortunatelly, this takes a lot of work, time and patience most of all, and I would need some people as well (to do some maps and voice acting), so my SP has 20% chances to be at least started. :?
Nothing_Man

Post by Nothing_Man »

i already download the nail weapons...they are great man...i wish i could make those weapons or even better =(

:rock:
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Nothing_Man wrote:i already download the nail weapons...they are great man...i wish i could make those weapons or even better =(

:rock:
Thanks, but wait for the next pack (which will take a while). Already done the full special Monster Hunt system and the W.R.E. :mrgreen:
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

Feralidragon wrote:Yeah, WRE doesn't look that can hold "a lot" of grenades, but visually, it can hold "some", in the middle (that's why the weapon is bigger, to have more space inside).

About my SP, I really don't know. For the SP it was planned: this weapons, vehicles, new characters, maps (of course, duh! :P) and a whole new story that doesn't have nothing to do with anything you saw or heard, however, it's connected to the base Unreal story.
Unfortunatelly, this takes a lot of work, time and patience most of all, and I would need some people as well (to do some maps and voice acting), so my SP has 20% chances to be at least started. :?
Well i gues there are some mappers (maybe some people who want to do the voice acting as well, but my own voice suck :lol: ) You can take a look at the community mappack, there are some skilled mappers, maybe you can invite them for this project? Just a idea :wink: Cause there are some people who want to help
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

GenMoKai wrote:
Feralidragon wrote:Yeah, WRE doesn't look that can hold "a lot" of grenades, but visually, it can hold "some", in the middle (that's why the weapon is bigger, to have more space inside).

Well i gues there are some mappers (maybe some people who want to do the voice acting as well, but my own voice suck :lol: ) You can take a look at the community mappack, there are some skilled mappers, maybe you can invite them for this project? Just a idea :wink: Cause there are some people who want to help
Well, maybe you're right, but I will see that when I finish the weapons and the vehicles. Until now I only finished fully WRE and the new Flame Tracker (well, it still needs some texturing tweaks), and I am working now in the new Bolt Rifle (already fully modelled and skinned), and people won't join my project if they don't see something that worths their time in a project like this...
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Some more shots:

New Bolt Rifle Combo:

New Graviton (weapon + ammo):
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

For the ones that wonder how the Vulcan (minigun like) looks like, I took a shot: (and yes, that's a custom crosshair, all Nali Weapons will have a custom one, with a custom color)