I will show a just few more shots with weapons.
First the Cybot Launcher. Cybots are simply little bastards (robots) that helps his owner, or in the case of a team game, an entire team if needed. They are inside shells or capsules, that mount theirselves out to be ready to attack enemies or help friends.
This weapon can launch 3 different species of Cybots (Z, Y and X), but the weapon can launch 10 types of Cybots (2 types of Z, 2 types of Y and 6 types of X).
The Z Cybot is the most simple one, it's placed on the ground and it will attack enemies (like a stationary defense turret), and they attack only a player/bot per cybot, the closest one.
The Y Cybot is more advanced, since it flies. It doesn't fly on his will, he stays in the same spot waiting, and has almost the same firepower as a Z Cybot. The thing is, this one has more armor and it dodges any enemy projectile (I tried to seek it with 6 missiles, and he dodged them all). Still there are ways to defeat it: instant hit weapons, big range explosion projectiles (like nukes and so), or a bit of luck and the projectile hits it.
The X Cybots are even more advanced, but they don't fly, they stay on the gound as the Z, and they don't dodge projectiles. The thing is that they help more the friends than the previous ones, and have lots of armor:
- Ammo-X (gives ammo to all weapons except super weapons);
- Field-X (field generator, it destroys enemies players and don't let any projectile to enter, either friendly or enemy);
- Health-X (gives health, 350 max);
- Kamikaze-X (simple a pure destruction, born to die for its friends);
- TX (simply TX, attacks enemies like the Z and Y Cybots, but all at the same time, if they're in range, and with a higher firerate, but like I said, it don't dodge a damn thing)
- Vortex-X (creates a vortex or center of high gravity, it's the most expensive Cybot)
So enough talking, here's a shot. I won't show the Cybots theirselves, only a effect of one: Kamikaze-X.
Another new weapon is a modification from my own Bolt Rifle, like the Shock Rifle has one: Enhanced Bolt Rifle. Not much to say about this weapon, is an instagib like the standard one, with its own effects and style.
And btw, I will leave an important note to all about this package instant hit weapons (WRE, Vulcan, IRPR, Bolt Rifle and Enhanced Bolt Rifle): THEY AREN'T ZP!!
I can't do ZP, and even if I knew how to do ZP, I would have to encrypt the pack leaving the main features hidden from other modders that might want use those features in their mods (yeah, I care about modding support).
So no ZP people, so if you want to add these to any server on the release, you can disable the replacement of the Instant Hit weapons.