- Posts: 412
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:36 am
- Personal rank: M-M-M-MONSTER KILL
Slavemaster is TEH AWESOME, but NOTHING beats SinglePlayer/Coop in Oldskool Amp'd! (But MH comes close)LeviKOS wrote:DOM! Rushing to control the points is awesome! And DM.
Have you ever played a GameType called SlaveMaster? It's really great!
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 am
Weapons Factory UT is a good choice. Man that class-based Team Fortress like was kick-ass back in the day.
So mine, more or less plain and simple custom ones with mandatory half-way decent bot support (because all the crazy people are playing just MonsterHunt online, man MH is soo 2001 when
I asked unrealsp staff to maybe feature it ... https://www.unrealsp.org/legacy/archive ... 12-01.html It was novel for the bot support but is boring to me nowadays):
- BRUT(US) Battle Royale wheeee!
- Mush Match
- Neoshock (kinda just a good class based like [3 teams] Team DM where you go in rounds and may end up switching teams)
- Posts: 2854
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
- Personal rank: GEx the Gecko
- Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
12 year necrobump
my small spec of files at Google Drive
List of console converted maps, models & more!