Source code: Universal Soldiers Beta6

Discussions about GameTypes
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Source code: Universal Soldiers Beta6

Post by TheDane »

Ok, it seems that noone wants to take over this project .... which is sad, because it's a realy good base to develope the FIRST REAL rpg mod for ut99. The current state (beta 6) is fully functioning and working online without any lag. So, I will leave the source code here in case anyone wants to pick it up on a later point, or just want to see how I did things etc. I commented out things along the way, but not it all, so if you find anything you need to have explained please post it here, maybe i'll be arround to answer or someone else can explain what it is/does :)

I want to thank gopostal, [UT] team & -=]UM[=- group for their help and support developing this to the state it's in, fully working, thx guys'n'gals!

The source code is fully compileable as is, just know it will build a package: UniversalSoldiersBeta1.u, this packages has been put on a testserver and downloaded by many many people, so you should rename it before upping it to a server. The version is beta6 but i am just too lazy to rename all the classes each time hehe.

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for anything this mod does which is not intended or present in this release. I coded it, the people who helped me are mentioned here, when you take it over YOU alone decide who to credit in the end. The download includes a Build.txt file, this is my "scrapbook" of things done and things needed to be fixed before final release, this file is only my thoughts, and is NOT to be followed by anyone, just feel free to look at it as it represents my thoughts of the future development, nothing more, nothing less.

:tu:
Attachments
UniversalSoldiersBeta6.rar
Source Code
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 211 times
Retired.