Discussions about GameTypes
basics
Experienced
Personal rank: game server admin

i desingd a new game mod for ut99 !!

Post by basics »

i desingd a new game mod for ut99
first of al let me introduce myself....
please read it all its verry interesting if possible please leave a mesage with ur ideas about this mod or visit the server and let me know what u think.

im basics a.k.a sneaky or sneaky duck
30 years old
real name = peter
location = belgium.
work = fork lift driver in a corugated paper factory (carton factory)

since 1999 i have the game unreal tournament and im hooked since then.
now 8 years laters i have done and i stil can do.....everything concerning ut programming and designing.
making ....
skins-maps-mods-mutators-weapons-voicepacks.
in al the years iv done this i set up about 35 servers for clans and designed lots of custom clan weapons.
now few years back i wanted to start my own clan '(radiationclan) there for i designed a group of heavy weapons were the mainpoint is NOT about fragging other players...but becuase of the heavvy weapons its al about not killing yourself with these weapons.
this sounds al like funnel and for the few out there that do NOT like the funnel mod this is NOT like funnel.
the combination of weapons on this server let u chose what kind of tactics u wanna use to make fraggs.
because of the verity u need to chose what weapon suite s u the best and what weapon is best for u to make fraggs in what type map.
it has sniper maps-small 1/1 maps-big giant maps- up to you to decide how your gonna make fraggs.
all game styles are allowed !!! camper sniper-run n gun-sit in a corner with a deemer-
these are the weapons u can chose from....

starter weapon = soulreaver
this weapon is a hye powerd nuke rifle when a player stands on the ground u do NOT need to hit that player directley to kil him...its so powerful when u shoot the ground next to him he wil be killed of the smal nuke blast.(kinda like a binslayer rifle)
this weapon has also got a scope to zoom for targets far away...but this weapon dos not shoot verry fast bullets so when shooting a flying object or player u need to anticipate a little.
------------------------------------------------
weapons lying arnound.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rappid deemer=deemer with radiation textures on it
rocket blaster (like deemer) but the rockets fly verry fast in collor of your teamskin
-----------------------------------------------

2K3 REDEEMER
the place that normally has the redeemer has now got the 2K3 redeemer for a bigger explosion
this weapon was not designed by me and is the ongley one on the server with i did not create.
--------------------------------------------
and for the BIG FINALLY
a custom made SLV UFO
this weapons primary fire = small rocket and small collision radius.
secondary fire= UFO SLV this is a UFO like airplaine with u control wile flying it.
this can also fire green spheres to fragg players on the ground or in the air.
but when this ufo is shot u wil die and loose a fraggs so with this one u do NOT stand on the ground but actually fly this to hunt down players or to get to a hyer place.
special features....
when u pres croutch wile flying (in a safe direction from obstacles)u pres croutch u wil sit ON the ufo and u can shoot alternate weapons like the soulreaver or the rappiddeemer or the recon yet or even the 2k3 redeemer.
but this plain wil fly strait ahaid to gain control again u need to press croutch again then u can control this slv .
u can not shoot frontwards ongley backwards because the slv gos faster then the misles and u woul shoot yourself.
when u press the JUMP button u will eject from the ufo and the ufo wil selfdistruckt agaisnt the wall or floor with a big bang :)

this server has a tripple jump but normal gravitie this is not binslayer nor funnel.
i have to wearn you on the smaller maps this is a verry fast action server u need to think quick and react fast with all weapons.
when u first visit u wil think its al about shooting rockets sitting in a corner and doing nothing but keeping ur finger on the trigger.....try it !!!! u wil not win i can prommise u !!!
its about skill and tactics !!!!!!!!! chosing the right weapon for u and right weapon for the maptype
if it was all about shooting deemers everybody would win even the one that plays this mod for the first time.
u wil see skilled players are thos who come often.

al i can say is..?. TRY IT u might like it.

this is the server IP
server ip = 84.244.162.131
let me know what u think here.
ps.. we are not a clan we might become one if players present themeself on the server.
like said before...ITS NOT ABOUT KILLING OTHERS !!!! ITS ABOUT NOT KILLING YOURSELF !!!!

cheers and i hope to here from u all.
ps AWSOME WEBSITE !!! keep up the good work
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Re: i desingd a new game mod for ut99 !!

Post by Shade »

Welcome to our forums!

Well...that sounds interesting. Im already loading your server for trying it out... for 20 minutes now... ;)
UT99.org Discord Server: https://discord.gg/6CP2UjZ
UT Server Browser: https://ut99.org/servers
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

basics wrote:like said before...ITS NOT ABOUT KILLING OTHERS !!!! ITS ABOUT NOT KILLING YOURSELF !!!!

cheers and i hope to here from u all.
ps AWSOME WEBSITE !!! keep up the good work
Hmmm sounds at something im really good at :D *cough* not killin myself ? Yeah right *cough*

Anyways :P the mod thingie sounds intresting ;) maybe i should give it a look these days :)
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Sounds good, but could you place some screenshots of the weaponry and effects?

I'm glad to have another coder in community. :rock:
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Post by Shade »

I played on this server yesterday with basics.... well, many files to download, but the server really rocks! Cool Uberweapons, flying and shooting around... i had much fun there. Just have to learn how to fly and shoot in the same time. :P
UT99.org Discord Server: https://discord.gg/6CP2UjZ
UT Server Browser: https://ut99.org/servers
basics
Experienced

Post by basics »

Feralidragon wrote:Sounds good, but could you place some screenshots of the weaponry and effects?

why dont u just go and find out :)
i have to tell u the weapons look pritty ordinary at first but once u get the knwo the special things they can do iets really neat.

add me to msn shade has my msn il give u a tour and some weapon info.
its pritty mutch what they do .

cheers
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

basics wrote:
Feralidragon wrote:Sounds good, but could you place some screenshots of the weaponry and effects?

i have to tell u the weapons look pritty ordinary at first but once u get the knwo the special things they can do iets really neat.
I would, but I am working in huge SP campaign with new weapons, vehcs and stuff, and I am worried about getting addicted to your server :loool: (it already happenned when I started to play Nemesis in {WINGS}, 1 month modding work late :\).
basics
Experienced

Post by basics »

Feralidragon wrote:
basics wrote:

I would, but I am working in huge SP campaign with new weapons, vehcs and stuff, and I am worried about getting addicted to your server :loool: (it already happenned when I started to play Nemesis in {WINGS}, 1 month modding work late :\).
in that case i really advise u NOT to gon on it...it has a addiction level 10.000.000.000.000 u are wearned !!! hehehe
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

basics wrote:
Feralidragon wrote:
basics wrote:

in that case i really advise u NOT to gon on it...it has a addiction level 10.000.000.000.000 u are wearned !!! hehehe
I suppose, that's why that I will check your server by the end of the month (when I have major models done) :wink:
Vex_Hierum

Post by Vex_Hierum »

This sounds pretty good. The part that sounds the best is the ridiculous sounding nuclear weapon. Or, it at least sounds ridiculous to me. I'll check this out.
moetta
Personal rank: .

Post by moetta »

hmm sounds nice :D
wakttoo
Novice
Personal rank: average

Post by wakttoo »

sounds good :tu: :gj:
Swale

Post by Swale »

Will try it out!
Lifroc
Novice

Post by Lifroc »

sounds pretty sweet