- Sergeant Todd
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:09 am
- Personal rank: Retired Jedi
- Location: Ocho Rios Jamaica
"I miss Olmos & BG, as a matter of frak'd!"
- Posts: 4497
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:23 pm
- Personal rank: About to be non-act.
- Location: Germany, Lower Saxony
MH is more unreal single player... seriously, Unreal single player and pickup charger? D:
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
- Posts: 5164
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:24 pm
- Personal rank: Work In Progress
- Location: Liandri
So yeah, it should never work that good on MH, but since I said so, I will update it and give that support. Although I will give an extra MH dependent file in order to make the UTR counters HUD to show up.