MH-Asmodeus by Elemental

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
EA_Elemental
Novice
Personal rank: Learning mapper?

MH-Asmodeus by Elemental

Post by EA_Elemental »

Sometimes u may need to change the brightness of ur screen, my laptop takes dodgy photo's sometimes :P but here is a map i make, as i say i am a kinda novice mapper and not all that good, but here is me trying :)

Storyline: You are a team of Monster Hunting Mercenaries. You are teleported into the GTCv-Deimos for some work... The captain on board the Deimos tell you that they have been sending communicative messages to their highest priority space station names Asmodeus. The Asmodeus as soon as you get in seems to now be the skaarj main base of opperation with a high arsenal of highly skilled warriors and experimental weapons. if there seem to be too many monsters on board the Asmodeus then we will have no choice but to destroy it using the Deimos' power. lets hope you get out alive!!!

all shots in a zip: http://www.mediafire.com/?x2nvn2v2mz9

and the newest piece for it i am making: Image

Hope you like, Leave comments, Criticism, help And feel free to flame me while your at it!! :P
dxej
Average
Personal rank: Retired

Re: MH-Asmodeus by Elemental

Post by dxej »

hmm looks ok. i think?! but on ss its an bit dark tbh
;p
Latest map » CTF-Sanctum
Work in Progress » A BT Map in Gray & White style ; a w00tabulous map ; a regular CTF map & another big project.
Rob_Master Builder
Adept
Personal rank: Level Designer :-)

Re: MH-Asmodeus by Elemental

Post by Rob_Master Builder »

Your map Is dark but thats not always a bad thing, plenty of my maps have been to but variation Is always a good thing so have brighter areas In your map to contrast your dark.
It does look a little cramped to me so that could be something you may need to watch If you add more detail like pipes, supports, panels etc.

One last point Is that all your eye candy Is set In corridors.......

I like how you've created some atmospheric looking locations with good texture usage and reasonable lighting, another map I'm looking forward to playing. :tu: