Not gonna move to UT4 so soon

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
sektor2111
Godlike

Not gonna move to UT4 so soon

Post by sektor2111 »

As long as UT's engine seems good at supporting bullshits so well, I can feel comfortable using it... properly. I'm saying these because I was surprised to see Engine running this awesome Level without to crash. Maybe the rest of map went in Bios or somewhere in PC box nearby a HDD cable or such as long as is out of workspace...
[attachment=0]We_Need_Useless_Space.JPG[/attachment]

However, I'm looking for any tutorial containing these mapping lessons in how to release such a best work and a perfect need for hosting it because all admins want it :ironic: .
So to summarize UT's Engine is pretty strong...

And... I have posted these as long as I made a mistake heading me to understand another A.I. thing - so my wrong move was helpful enough for developing some... feature. First, I was doing Bot support without to do this check. Then I was trying to get into Finding End. Well... it was reachable somehow in certain conditions, so I got an idea which I'm thinking to implement in MBot (whatever update) and/or MH2... Later I could figure some nasty HOM effect so I went to details... Not gonna waste time fixing as long as I have to add 2 or 3 lines at MBot and setting up a nasty Level, probably default Bot won't find objectives but MBot might be pushing boundaries a bit far...
Attachments
Get pills, some sleep, format HDD...
Get pills, some sleep, format HDD...
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Re: Not gonna move to UT4 so soon

Post by Carbon »

I agree that UE1 is a pretty amazing engine, it really makes no sense to compare it to UE4.