Burney Slimey

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
sektor2111
Godlike

Re: Burney Slimey

Post by sektor2111 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:22 am

Basically this is a sort of mobile AssaultRandomizer ( Source-Code ) but it has to be checked if certain properties needs to be adjusted.
MobAssault.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Red_Fist
Godlike

Post by Red_Fist » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:40 am

With ALL due respect, it's about time you made a NICE looking map that also works for the scheme you have in mind.

Ain't seeing jack sheet for feeling the pain of making some MH awesome map. :tu:

I ain't listening to any excuses either ! :mrgreen:
Binary Space Partitioning

sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:31 pm

Umm... perhaps I have to crawl a bit outside for some inspiration, last MH work which I did was a cubed reply to a said map - cubed as well with editing permissions granted to EG. It's not like it's hard to do some cubed Level with Bot Support included - without permissions needed + "extra-monsters" (fake extra monsters because are stock) tuned a bit up, okay, okay, I used two prototypes out of stock... Because recently I wrote a toy for pillars probably next thing will be one having a bit more pillars but... my head at this time is busy with a paths builder (definer more exactly) aiming logic connections and all those needs. I cannot be in two stages in the same time, but... who knows, maybe I can rip some assets from whatever usable UNR files... doing an usable mix for MH players On-Line and Off-Line.