So here's what I propose: let's fill up a template of what each one would like for this to be like, and the stuff with more votes wins.
This way we can quickly decide what to go forward with.
Here's the template:
Gametypes are the list of gametypes to target: it could be "any", or a single one, or a list of them.- Gametypes: any|DM|CTF|MH|...
- Theme: any|urban|space|...
- Filesize: any|1MB|5MB
- Dimensions: any|1024uu|2048uu|3072uu|...
- Dependencies: unlimited|0|5|10|...
- Time: 2 weeks|3 weeks|4 weeks|...
- Requirements: full bot support|full multiplayer support|...
Theme: "any" for whatever we want, or a specific one.
Filesize is the total size in bytes of the whole thing (map + packages it depends on).
Dimensions are the maximum cubic dimensions for the map.
Dependencies is the maximum number of allowed dependencies to play the map: "unlimited" or any number, 0 to not allow any whatsoever, and so on.
Time is the amount of time in weeks to finish and wrap up this contest.
Requirements are additional constraints or ways the map should work.
And then, after everyone has submitted their input by next monday, we could finally set up the final conditions for the map, dates, etc, and start with it.- Gametypes: DM, CTF
- Theme: any
- Filesize: 10MB
- Dimensions: 8192uu
- Dependencies: 10
- Time: 4 weeks
- Requirements: full bot support, full multiplayer support, at least one easter egg, contest logo texture
Having that said, here's my own:
- Gametypes: any
- Theme: any
- Filesize: 15MB
- Dimensions: 4096uu
- Dependencies: 5
- Time: 3 weeks
- Requirements: full bot support, contest logo (maybe made by papercoffee, seeing as he did for the previous ones)