MH-CMC-PartyCrashers - T's Official cmc topic.

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Re: MH-CMC-PartyCrashers - T's Official cmc topic.

Post by Terraniux »

JackGriffin wrote:I have the map running on my server as promised. You're going to need the NW3 mod to play this solo lol. Look for it in the MH tab. It's called DMZ because any clan is very welcome and encouraged to play together.

BTW Terra, you have to promise that you'll never, ever visit my Unreal server (at least not the hub map). Let's be UT friends but that's all ;)
Well nice.... :D I will join soon enough.

Before I make a promise to something, at least I deserve to know why. So why's that?
This member can only post when permitted.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

OK then, last chance :)
Spoiler
In my Unreal server I have a couple of 'for fun' things to do in the hub map. One of those is that you have to clean all the cats out of the station. If you kill them all you get a really nice reward. I look at it now and it's probably a bit much TBH. I'm not really an animal person and I kind of went over the top on making the bloody cat carcass class as well as the shriek when they get killed. In all seriousness you would probably get offended.

I think this weekend I'll switch it over to rats. No one likes them and it makes more sense as a mission.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Post by Terraniux »

JackGriffin wrote:OK then, last chance :)
Spoiler
In my Unreal server I have a couple of 'for fun' things to do in the hub map. One of those is that you have to clean all the cats out of the station. If you kill them all you get a really nice reward. I look at it now and it's probably a bit much TBH. I'm not really an animal person and I kind of went over the top on making the bloody cat carcass class as well as the shriek when they get killed. In all seriousness you would probably get offended.

I think this weekend I'll switch it over to rats. No one likes them and it makes more sense as a mission.
Oh.. relax. I do not get offended that easily. I mean this is UT, at lot of things die screaming. :what: But I get the point. No worries though.
This member can only post when permitted.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Hey!
Spoiler
I like rats...
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

Spoiler
I'm not suprised.
Spoiler
Ok wait....WTF am I to joke about how someone else looks? I morphed into a troll and no one gives me shit about it.
@Terra: I'm glad you feel the way you do. I was in a dark spot when I was working on the hub map and my empathy was kinda dull so the cat killing thing was unnecessary, I just thought it funny. I truly felt bad when I saw your really great map ending and it clicked in my mind that you are a cat dude. Great map BTW, played it a couple of times today.
So long, and thanks for all the fish