"Can't find edit package 'BBWaffleBox'"

Tutorials and discussions about Mapping - Introduce your own ones!
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

"Can't find edit package 'BBWaffleBox'"

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

I'm trying to load the BBWaffleBox package you can find on here, I put it into UnrealTournament.ini>EditPackages and put the icon into editorres as usual, when I run UT there are no errors, but when I run the editor it says "Can't find edit package 'BBWaffleBox'". (I have many commented EditPackages but the non commented ones are loaded successfully).
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"
Barbie
Godlike

Re: "Can't find edit package 'BBWaffleBox'"

Post by Barbie »

That given archive "BBWaffleBox.rar" on the page you linked above does not contain all needed packages:
BBWaffleBox-Dependencies.png
If you have a look in $(UT-DIR)\System\Editor.log you'll probably see something like this:
Log: Failed import: ClassProperty ClassProperty EXU.EXUSpawnpoint.SpawnEffect (file ../System/EXU.u)
Warning: Failed to load 'BBWaffleBox': Can't find ClassProperty in file 'ClassProperty EXU.EXUSpawnpoint.SpawnEffect'
Warning: Failed loading package: Can't find ClassProperty in file 'ClassProperty EXU.EXUSpawnpoint.SpawnEffect'
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Can't find edit package 'BBWaffleBox'
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

Re: "Can't find edit package 'BBWaffleBox'"

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

Barbie wrote:That given archive "BBWaffleBox.rar" on the page you linked above does not contain all needed packages:
BBWaffleBox-Dependencies.png
If you have a look in $(UT-DIR)\System\Editor.log you'll probably see something like this:
Log: Failed import: ClassProperty ClassProperty EXU.EXUSpawnpoint.SpawnEffect (file ../System/EXU.u)
Warning: Failed to load 'BBWaffleBox': Can't find ClassProperty in file 'ClassProperty EXU.EXUSpawnpoint.SpawnEffect'
Warning: Failed loading package: Can't find ClassProperty in file 'ClassProperty EXU.EXUSpawnpoint.SpawnEffect'
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Can't find edit package 'BBWaffleBox'
Thanks, I rebuilt it in a remake! I was trying to do something similar with BuilderBrushes but I never used transient variables, I better learn them!
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"