We can quite here what is not advisable to be used without morphing them into a different thing:
- UTMHPack.u is the same with MHMonsters.u causing a double load of two things which in fact it's only one;
- Pupae.U has two dumb pupae which usually are distributed in MH maps and has nothing with the map in cause;
- Chronoshift.utx is a supposed texture used in some HTD maps if I'm not mistaking but this is an U file;
Has these classes, and I don't know who was the moron turning it into an UTX and sharing it:
- Warning at combining borked textures having "Byte Material Not Found" errors because some random light spot thrown over these surfaces will crash player. These U227 or whatever stuff are not compatible with UT and neither having backward compatibility with Unreal.
- texture shared called UTDMT.UTX as the same named package UTDMT.U is in fact ANOTHER U package and totally USELESS;
- Textures a la Engine.utx are fake and can be removed, this is Engine.u file exported as UTX so it's the same and new file is not used - distributed with maps;
- Sounds a la BotPack.uax can be also removed - distributed with maps.
- Other similar names like stock ones are also useless because Stock is loaded with priority and resources are taken from there not from stupid duplicates.
Please, feel free to share other borks for preventing mappers to fail their job.